Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

SHILPA FAN CLUB:--HATERS STAY AWAY (Page 12)

Arsha85 Senior Member
Arsha85
Arsha85

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Shilpa acted so well in today's epi!! Clap
I was crying with her when she was Talking to Jassi & Mrs. D'Costa Cry Cry Cry

leo_pooja Groupbie
leo_pooja
leo_pooja

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
when Vidhi was talking to Mona, didianyone else notice she did kind of the same action that Apu does?She kept raising her head, and then dropping it back down, a style that Apu has had for many years...i guess living with a person does makeyou adopt their characteristics..
hrithick_luvr IF-Dazzler
hrithick_luvr
hrithick_luvr

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
i love shilpas acting.....and she looks pretty as well!!
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 12:52am | IP Logged
The Woman Next Door

Rashmi Kumar

SHE is complacent about herself and that makes Ganga, err...Shilpa Saklani even more charming. With few ambitions and not too many high hopes, Saklani joyfully claims that she's not here to make any mark or carve a niche. On the contrary, if her husband, actor Apoorva Agnihotri, had not forced her to get into acting, she'd have stayed back home and planned to have babies.

Meet Saklani, the ideal bahu and a dedicated wife, both in her reel and real life, who shone bright while opening the second showroom of Tanishq on Bund Garden Road in Pune on March 30. She also gave away a Tanishq gold ring to Shazia Safi, who was declared as the winner of the Purity for me is... slogan contest. "Since I got married two year back, I have been the happiest woman. I have started looking more after myself and I want to look good and feel good because I am married to the man I love," says Saklani who was recently seen shaking a happy leg with her hubby, in the much-famed Nach Baliye on Star One.

She started her career five years back with a Bollywood flop Tere Liye, then went on to do a television show Ek Tukda Chaand Ka. "After these two disasters, I then took the plunge in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and that gave me instant recognition," says Saklani.

From Tere Liye to now acting in soaps like Kkusum, Lavanya and her recent stint with Nach Baliye, Saklani now wants to devote enough time for her husband and home. But she fondly shares her Nach Baliye experience, "I am a pathetic dancer. The show took an emotional toll on me. I had never consumed myself physically so much before. Yeah, earlier I was excited as I got to spend so much time with Apoorva. Sustaining ourselves in the competition was the most important thing."

The topic soon shifts over to hubby Apoorva. "Actually after our marriage, I was more than happy to sit at home, but he wanted me to keep myself occupied. There is very little place for a conflict as our day starts at the same time and ends at the same time."

Saklani, concludes with her future plans, "I take life as it comes. Although, I would love to have babies after a couple of years."

prachi4AJ IF-Dazzler
prachi4AJ
prachi4AJ

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:24am | IP Logged
***** Prachi Faints ******

****** Regains Consciousness ******

****** Faints again *******
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

The Woman Next Door

Rashmi Kumar

SHE is complacent about herself and that makes Ganga, err...Shilpa Saklani even more charming. With few ambitions and not too many high hopes, Saklani joyfully claims that she's not here to make any mark or carve a niche. On the contrary, if her husband, actor Apoorva Agnihotri, had not forced her to get into acting, she'd have stayed back home and planned to have babies.

Meet Saklani, the ideal bahu and a dedicated wife, both in her reel and real life, who shone bright while opening the second showroom of Tanishq on Bund Garden Road in Pune on March 30. She also gave away a Tanishq gold ring to Shazia Safi, who was declared as the winner of the Purity for me is... slogan contest. "Since I got married two year back, I have been the happiest woman. I have started looking more after myself and I want to look good and feel good because I am married to the man I love," says Saklani who was recently seen shaking a happy leg with her hubby, in the much-famed Nach Baliye on Star One.

She started her career five years back with a Bollywood flop Tere Liye, then went on to do a television show Ek Tukda Chaand Ka. "After these two disasters, I then took the plunge in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and that gave me instant recognition," says Saklani.

From Tere Liye to now acting in soaps like Kkusum, Lavanya and her recent stint with Nach Baliye, Saklani now wants to devote enough time for her husband and home. But she fondly shares her Nach Baliye experience, "I am a pathetic dancer. The show took an emotional toll on me. I had never consumed myself physically so much before. Yeah, earlier I was excited as I got to spend so much time with Apoorva. Sustaining ourselves in the competition was the most important thing."

The topic soon shifts over to hubby Apoorva. "Actually after our marriage, I was more than happy to sit at home, but he wanted me to keep myself occupied. There is very little place for a conflict as our day starts at the same time and ends at the same time."

Saklani, concludes with her future plans, "I take life as it comes. Although, I would love to have babies after a couple of years."

if i see this article of rashmi kumar once again ill scream.. Wacko

Sidlum Goldie
Sidlum
Sidlum

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Whyyyy Shraddhs??? Don't you like the SS portrayal in it? I'm just waiting until Saturday..if this continues, then big accolades to the gurls for turning over a new leaf..I am just personallie not as regenerative. LOL

LHeartWE,

Sid

Pig
moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 31 March 2006 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

The Woman Next Door

Rashmi Kumar

The bestest article in the world!Big smile..omgsh, this has taken this ss club to all new heightsClap..isn't it wonderful how ss portrays biwi, actor and mother-to-beEmbarrassed?..no-one can do it quite like SSClapClapClap

Go to top