Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

SHILPA FAN CLUB:--HATERS STAY AWAY (Page 10)

krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Shilpa totally stole the show from Mona today....looking gorgeous (esp in the end with those green earrings), she acted fab.....her expressions of envy, mixed with joy and sorrow are brought out beautifully - not once does she overdoes her emotions...and I enjoy all the scenes with Jassi and Vidhi.... Smile

marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Is it fine if i like SS, but not SandA? LOL Big smile Tongue
Ambrosia IF-Sizzlerz
Ambrosia
Ambrosia

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by marvelous.malks

Is it fine if i like SS, but not SandA? LOL Big smile Tongue

well actually i have the same question

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:26am | IP Logged
okie dokie me trustin you guys ... Tongue and it betta be worthwhile.. Smile
Aabha IF-Dazzler
Aabha
Aabha

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moondust

Originally posted by Aabha

Originally posted by pateln_21

It seems like people who are writing crap about Shilpa can't read! Because it says very CLEARLY that only Shilpa fans can enter the topic.

Stop acting like it is impossible to have Shilpa fans, and thinking that it is April's fool. If you don't have anything better to do then go to some other topic write crap, but stay away from this topic which is only dedicated to SHILPA FANS!!!!

Right u are lashy diBig smile

Aabha..you QUOTED the wrong postLOL..or else, got the wrong nameOuch

Arre nahin yaar....Lashy Di had put a note in Pateln's post....that's what I was agreeing to...but the now the note's not showing upOuch....*sigh* oh well...I'm sure you've read Lashy Di's note so you no what I'm talking aboutWink

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:06am | IP Logged

It seems like people who are writing crap about Shilpa can't read! Because it says very CLEARLY that only Shilpa fans can enter the topic.

Stop acting like it is impossible to have Shilpa fans, and thinking that it is April's fool. If you don't have anything better to do then go to some other topic write crap, but stay away from this topic which is only dedicated to SHILPA FANS!!!!

Arre nahin yaar....Lashy Di had put a note in Pateln's post....that's what I was agreeing to...but the now the note's not showing upOuch....*sigh* oh well...I'm sure you've read Lashy Di's note so you no what I'm talking aboutWink

abs, the moderator's note is one confusing thing...when one quotes a message which has the note, it would be seen in the reply  window but once you press the "post reply  " option, it wouldnt be displayed in your reply...and what's worse is that say if  pateln21 edits her post without toughing the moderator's note, it would vanish once the edit button is pressed..i had a terrible time with this moderator's note in the idol forum where surprisingly it vanished on its own and the mod there warned me for interfering in their work...and it was hell explaining to her that it wasnt my fault but some problem with IF that the moderator's note  vanishes when one either quotes or edits....

moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Buffie

so very well said moniClapClapClap...yes, only 2 more days left for april fools and i can very much promise that this is not a joke........we have turned over a new leaf...see, we are setting an example..changeing oneself is not so difficult..all that one needs is a pure heart and conviction and the courage to accept the mistakes and will powerTongue

Thanks BuffieTongueTongueTongue..ya, i agree-baiscially, one needs a pure heart an all the other good ingredients to changeEmbarrassed..and Buffie and i have changed with that heart, and the good ingredientsTongueBig smile..okay, i am hungry nowLOL

moondust IF-Dazzler
moondust
moondust

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

Yup yup..aabha, i read lashys noteOuch..pateln: be carefulCry

And yayyyyy lashy's with usTongue..we won't let cha down bakriBig smileBig smileBig smile

Go to top