SHILPA FAN CLUB:--HATERS STAY AWAY - Page 3

Posted: 18 years ago
Kya kaha tha mainey. Computer ji is topic ko lock kar deeya jayey πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by sadiaali

😲 😲 😲 kaya se kaya hoo gaya ak hi month main πŸ˜•

Arre! Ek hi week mein yaar!😲

Ok! I'm not her fan and I don't hate her either. I first saw her in Lavanaya and didn't like her. Something in the body language is not right. Won't go into formulating a personality diagnosis. She is married to Apurva and I have no problem with her marriage or her repeating clothes or whatever. But this mystery is killing me πŸ˜†What is this over here? I can see a fan club, but Buffie and Moondust! My eyes popped out and I had to run after them to put them back into the sockets πŸ˜† Ok miracles happen, but overnight personality changes! Hey Buffer! So you are a newbie! Welcome to the forum, sorry didn't notice you before. Your name seems very familiar 😊 OK Guys! enjoy the club!

Originally posted by drrkamra

Ok! I'm not her fan and I don't hate her either. I first saw her in Lavanaya and didn't like her. Something in the body language is not right. Won't go into formulating a personality diagnosis. She is married to Apurva and I have no problem with her marriage or her repeating clothes or whatever. But this mystery is killing me πŸ˜†What is this over here? I can see a fan club, but Buffie and Moondust! My eyes popped out and I had to run after them to put them back into the sockets πŸ˜† Ok miracles happen, but overnight personality changes! Hey Buffer! So you are a newbie! Welcome to the forum, sorry didn't notice you before. Your name seems very familiar 😊 OK Guys! enjoy the club!

Well Thanks for welcoming me! Yeah you are right my name is familiar BUFFER only my pH is changed this time. Hope it stays alkaline & not turn acidic again, I am holding with my NaOH bottle to keep on adjustingπŸ˜†πŸ˜† whenever it tries to become acidic.

hailaaa! what am i reading?! a post from buffie....about SS fan club?! *gulp*... πŸ˜† you know something, yesturday after finding out that ss's character had cancer, i really gave this some thought. ive decided that if ss got cancer or anything like that, i would b upset. so i guess i dont hate her. if anything i envy her. yeah, she has her bad side, but dont we all? πŸ˜† πŸ˜› ill support you guys. i'm in. πŸ˜ƒ (did i just read that correctly? i said i'm supporting ss? πŸ˜† )Edited by fading_smiles - 18 years ago
Hey did you guys see SS in SPA -Sabse Bada Fan 2 on sunday? She looked really nice in the orange sari. Wat do you guys think?
i just cannot stop laughing after reading this post.... Miracles do happen as in case of buffie and moni...still cannot believe it. πŸ˜†
Oye shaitans, is this an April Fool prank of yours?????? πŸ˜‰
😲            *faints*
Originally posted by legallyblonde21

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*dies laughing*; *ressurects and dies laughing again*

I'm w.Sheenie on this one. 😳 But I will absolutelie stay away..GOOD LUCK GURLS!!! 😳

L❀️WE,

Sid

🐷