India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

*****SHOCKING NEWZ***** (Page 9)

raji_b Senior Member
raji_b
raji_b

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
i read this post from begining to end, i can't believe people are so ignorant. using this emoticon (Dead) is really an insult for that little baby. if someone is providing some information that this can't happen then please read it carefully, go talk to a medical personal and get some information.
as lots of other people has written in this post that 2 months old baby can't get pregnant. so please don't use pregnant word in your posts please. this is very well possible that the mother was pregnant with triplets and before the babies developed two of them somehow got into third ones abdomen. even the news link one of the members provided says that baby had twin babies in his or her abdomen. didn't say baby was pregnant.

please don't force religion in this matter. because this should not be a fighting matter as it is sad news for the family that is going through this.

someone also wrote that this kid is going to get teased when he or she grows old. i was quite saddened at this remark of that person. because why should a child suffer when it wasn't there fault. it was all done by god and if we think it was wrong that means we are questioning god. and if there are people with mentality who can not approve of what god has done that means we shout we are religious but actually we are opposite. we all grew up listening to "uske raza ke bagair pata nahin hilta" then who are we to get disgusted by some thing that has happened to that baby. i would have been more satisfied if someone has written that they were saddened by this story and not disgusted
i am sorry if i am rude to anyone in anyway.

aisha mann IF-Dazzler
aisha mann
aisha mann

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vallanki

it might happen as per science. It dsnt mean the child has baby thru sex. It's birth diffect. It might be suppose to be twins and it dint happen and the second egg stuck into the first one.

u were a science student LOL
vs21 IF-Dazzler
vs21
vs21

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Hmmmm....thts shocking!
pokadot Senior Member
pokadot
pokadot

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
omg......thats so sad and scary!
guddi085 Goldie
guddi085
guddi085

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ishan2000

i read this post from begining to end, i can't believe people are so ignorant. using this emoticon (Dead) is really an insult for that little baby. if someone is providing some information that this can't happen then please read it carefully, go talk to a medical personal and get some information.
as lots of other people has written in this post that 2 months old baby can't get pregnant. so please don't use pregnant word in your posts please. this is very well possible that the mother was pregnant with triplets and before the babies developed two of them somehow got into third ones abdomen. even the news link one of the members provided says that baby had twin babies in his or her abdomen. didn't say baby was pregnant.

please don't force religion in this matter. because this should not be a fighting matter as it is sad news for the family that is going through this.

someone also wrote that this kid is going to get teased when he or she grows old. i was quite saddened at this remark of that person. because why should a child suffer when it wasn't there fault. it was all done by god and if we think it was wrong that means we are questioning god. and if there are people with mentality who can not approve of what god has done that means we shout we are religious but actually we are opposite. we all grew up listening to "uske raza ke bagair pata nahin hilta" then who are we to get disgusted by some thing that has happened to that baby. i would have been more satisfied if someone has written that they were saddened by this story and not disgusted

i agree wid u....it cud b possible..n giving it a pregnancy name is an insult to the kid....

luv

guddi

lildude13572003 IF-Dazzler
lildude13572003
lildude13572003

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
r u really serious i meant how is it possible ???????
parinitha Senior Member
parinitha
parinitha

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
omg tht really weird!a 2 months girl gave birth to twins!!!!!!but its really sad tht she died Cry
spoiledbrat IF-Sizzlerz
spoiledbrat
spoiledbrat

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guddi085

Originally posted by ishan2000

i agree wid u....it cud b possible..n giving it a pregnancy name is an insult to the kid....

luv

guddi

i also agree with ya

Go to top