Angad LUVER
Angad LUVER

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
how is that possible??? Confused
fanatic001 Senior Member
fanatic001
fanatic001

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
oh wow this is the most shocking news i've heard in recent times. when you look at it from the science perspective, it's absolutely impossible to have a child without intercourse. but from a religious perspective, it can be seen as an act of god, definately.
PaRoOoOoOo IF-Sizzlerz
PaRoOoOoOo
PaRoOoOoOo

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

thanx alot yaar me was gonna do sumthing like this coz everyone should respect eeach othersd religion we don't dis indian religion or ne kind oif religion people are from its our beliefs and we believ in that and if people start making fun then that is too rude and inappropriate! newayxz thanx and yah as i sed before wen u seen in like the months it was really really cold last year and stuff and is meant to b cold it was really nice weather here in U.K sooo even that counts as a Qayamt ki Nishani! Allah shows us his miracles to show he can do nething! Allah maaf karey thats all i can say!Smile

Originally posted by pakigal34

Originally posted by canadianbeauty

Originally posted by CKrulz

I'M CONFUSED!
i don't think that the world is going to end. maybe irish gal has gone a bit cuko* not 2 sound rude.....but how dya no dat ze wrld is gna end....hav u eva been present wen it has ended?? LOL LOL

haha
thank you
my point exactly
hi...
look i dont mean to be rude but i'm a muslim and ur being pretty rude at this moment because well if you were a muslim and read the QURAN  you would understand what they meant by the world is ending...as a muslim you know when the world is gonna end...theres no certain date but the time range...theres something called QAYAMAT KI NISHANI and a lot of them are happening now! i know you probably dont understand because..well your not a muslim and if you are then i guess you dont pay much attention to your religion... so i don't mean to be rude or offend you in anyway possible but you could have said that in a bit nicer way Confused

love,
areej

and here is an article proving irishgal rite....

ISLAMABAD: Two months old baby had twins in her belly till the doctors operated her to remove dead twins, weighing 1 Kg while their height was 15 cm.

As per details, since from the birth of baby girl, tumor in her belly was reported but x-ray reports and ultrasound did not reveal the fact that 2 babies were being reared in her belly. The baby was brought to Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences(PIMS) where Surgeons operated her on Tuesday and recovered twins from her abdomen.

The surgeons declared that operation was very complicated because the liver and intestines of the baby were jointed with the twins and that one of the twin had completed his cycle of growth while the other one was in a state of half completion. Doctors claimed that twins survived in the abdomen of baby for 4 months before succumbing to death.

It is said to be the first ever miracle of its own origin in the medical history. Doctors revealed that the operated baby is still in critical condition and it may extend to 3 days whereas the baby is being looked after in emergency ward and it is hoped that she will recover soon.

so atleast we all know this is TRUE! and here is the link where i got this info from....http://www.onlinenews.com.pk/details.php?id=95056 lets just pray tht the baby who survived and is in critical condition is safe and out of danger as soon as possible...

love,
areej

soul_stealer Senior Member
soul_stealer
soul_stealer

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
THANKU for the news irish gal. it sure is REALLY shocking but it is true that these type of things are the signs of the Day of Judgment. it might seem impossible for some poeple as they are not really aware of what Islam tells us but its not nice to make fun of the religion either. people might think that its stupid and impossible and people have gone crazy but there is alot of truth into it and it is indeed a miracle by Allah and this is not the ONLY thing that indicates that the day of Judgment is near. over the years many things little or big have been happening that indicate that the Day is near. we are not saying that its ending NOW. it can be tommorow or another couple of hundred of years. only God knows. and i am SORRY if i sounded rude but i just wanted to get my point across. and please can we not fight here and be nice and cooperative with each other. Tongue

luv,

sundus.
*sunyah Senior Member
*sunyah
*sunyah

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vallanki

it might happen as per science. It dsnt mean the child has baby thru sex. It's birth diffect. It might be suppose to be twins and it dint happen and the second egg stuck into the first one.

woah that is by far the best explanation i've read so far Clap
--
Saniya
pakigal34 Goldie
pakigal34
pakigal34

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sateera_angad

thanx alot yaar me was gonna do sumthing like this coz everyone should respect eeach othersd religion we don't dis indian religion or ne kind oif religion people are from its our beliefs and we believ in that and if people start making fun then that is too rude and inappropriate! newayxz thanx and yah as i sed before wen u seen in like the months it was really really cold last year and stuff and is meant to b cold it was really nice weather here in U.K sooo even that counts as a Qayamt ki Nishani! Allah shows us his miracles to show he can do nething! Allah maaf karey thats all i can say!Smile

Originally posted by canadianbeauty

Originally posted by CKrulz

I'M CONFUSED!
i don't think that the world is going to end. maybe irish gal has gone a bit cuko* not 2 sound rude.....but how dya no dat ze wrld is gna end....hav u eva been present wen it has ended?? LOL LOL

haha
thank you
my point exactly
hi...
look i dont mean to be rude but i'm a muslim and ur being pretty rude at this moment because well if you were a muslim and read the QURAN  you would understand what they meant by the world is ending...as a muslim you know when the world is gonna end...theres no certain date but the time range...theres something called QAYAMAT KI NISHANI and a lot of them are happening now! i know you probably dont understand because..well your not a muslim and if you are then i guess you dont pay much attention to your religion... so i don't mean to be rude or offend you in anyway possible but you could have said that in a bit nicer way Confused

love,
areej

and here is an article proving irishgal rite....

ISLAMABAD: Two months old baby had twins in her belly till the doctors operated her to remove dead twins, weighing 1 Kg while their height was 15 cm.

As per details, since from the birth of baby girl, tumor in her belly was reported but x-ray reports and ultrasound did not reveal the fact that 2 babies were being reared in her belly. The baby was brought to Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences(PIMS) where Surgeons operated her on Tuesday and recovered twins from her abdomen.

The surgeons declared that operation was very complicated because the liver and intestines of the baby were jointed with the twins and that one of the twin had completed his cycle of growth while the other one was in a state of half completion. Doctors claimed that twins survived in the abdomen of baby for 4 months before succumbing to death.

It is said to be the first ever miracle of its own origin in the medical history. Doctors revealed that the operated baby is still in critical condition and it may extend to 3 days whereas the baby is being looked after in emergency ward and it is hoped that she will recover soon.

so atleast we all know this is TRUE! and here is the link where i got this info from....http://www.onlinenews.com.pk/details.php?id=95056 lets just pray tht the baby who survived and is in critical condition is safe and out of danger as soon as possible...

love,
areej

thanks Big smileBig smile omg that girl like pm'd me a super rude pm message to Ouch
purishivani Senior Member
purishivani
purishivani

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
wow is that really true
I am 2 MONTHS OLD Dead

Go to top