Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
how is that possible? Confused

canadianbeauty Goldie
canadianbeauty
canadianbeauty

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CKrulz

I'M CONFUSED!
i don't think that the world is going to end. maybe irish gal has gone a bit cuko* not 2 sound rude.....but how dya no dat ze wrld is gna end....hav u eva been present wen it has ended?? LOL LOL

haha
thank you
my point exactly
pakigal34 Goldie
pakigal34
pakigal34

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canadianbeauty

I'M CONFUSED!
i don't think that the world is going to end. maybe irish gal has gone a bit cuko* not 2 sound rude.....but how dya no dat ze wrld is gna end....hav u eva been present wen it has ended?? LOL LOL

haha
thank you
my point exactly
hi...
look i dont mean to be rude but i'm a muslim and ur being pretty rude at this moment because well if you were a muslim and read the QURAN  you would understand what they meant by the world is ending...as a muslim you know when the world is gonna end...theres no certain date but the time range...theres something called QAYAMAT KI NISHANI and a lot of them are happening now! i know you probably dont understand because..well your not a muslim and if you are then i guess you dont pay much attention to your religion... so i don't mean to be rude or offend you in anyway possible but you could have said that in a bit nicer way Confused

love,
areej

pakigal34 Goldie
pakigal34
pakigal34

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakigal34

I'M CONFUSED!

haha
thank you
my point exactly
hi...
look i dont mean to be rude but i'm a muslim and ur being pretty rude at this moment because well if you were a muslim and read the QURAN  you would understand what they meant by the world is ending...as a muslim you know when the world is gonna end...theres no certain date but the time range...theres something called QAYAMAT KI NISHANI and a lot of them are happening now! i know you probably dont understand because..well your not a muslim and if you are then i guess you dont pay much attention to your religion... so i don't mean to be rude or offend you in anyway possible but you could have said that in a bit nicer way Confused

love,
areej

and here is an article proving irishgal rite....

ISLAMABAD: Two months old baby had twins in her belly till the doctors operated her to remove dead twins, weighing 1 Kg while their height was 15 cm.

As per details, since from the birth of baby girl, tumor in her belly was reported but x-ray reports and ultrasound did not reveal the fact that 2 babies were being reared in her belly. The baby was brought to Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences(PIMS) where Surgeons operated her on Tuesday and recovered twins from her abdomen.

The surgeons declared that operation was very complicated because the liver and intestines of the baby were jointed with the twins and that one of the twin had completed his cycle of growth while the other one was in a state of half completion. Doctors claimed that twins survived in the abdomen of baby for 4 months before succumbing to death.

It is said to be the first ever miracle of its own origin in the medical history. Doctors revealed that the operated baby is still in critical condition and it may extend to 3 days whereas the baby is being looked after in emergency ward and it is hoped that she will recover soon.

so atleast we all know this is TRUE! and here is the link where i got this info from....http://www.onlinenews.com.pk/details.php?id=95056 lets just pray tht the baby who survived and is in critical condition is safe and out of danger as soon as possible...

love,
areej

Miss-kiss Senior Member
Miss-kiss
Miss-kiss

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 1:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pakigal34

I'M CONFUSED!

haha
thank you
my point exactly
hi...

love,
areej

agreedClap

u guys have no rigth to someone has gone "cuko" just coz they have their opinion can u guys plz just try to be a bit more poilte this is a loving forum and noone ever behavs this way so plz dont ruin this forum with pathetic comments

i hope u understand

luv ya

payalBig smile

Edited by Miss-kiss - 28 March 2006 at 1:19pm
Miss-kiss Senior Member
Miss-kiss
Miss-kiss

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
yea i hope the babay is alright
but wouldnt it be emmbarassing wen she grows upi think some stupid ppl will defintly make fun of her i really think she will be pushed around
poor thing Ouch

Edited by Miss-kiss - 28 March 2006 at 1:18pm
girlie18 IF-Dazzler
girlie18
girlie18

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
how iz this possible Dead
koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top