Members Lounge
Members Lounge

*****SHOCKING NEWZ***** (Page 4)

Irish_Pride IF-Rockerz
Irish_Pride
Irish_Pride

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Izzy*

OMG this is seriously disgusting and I can't believe it's 2 month child!! Confused

I have to agree with Vallanki... how on the earth the 2 month girl can have sex Dead   Confused

Girl I think u should have heard it wrong or seen it wrong otherwise the news would be international.. all over the BBC and science investigation.

WELL...I NEVER SAID DAT DA GIRL HAD A SEX.....SO IF U DON'T BELIEVE IT THEN I GUESS U NEED TO ASK SOMEONE WHO HAVE "GEO"....I AM NOT TRYIN TO SOUND RUDE...I AM JUST TELLIN  U ALL WAT I HEARD AND SAW

I KNOW ITS HARD TO BELIEVE....BUT IT IZ TRUE

coolmove Goldie
coolmove
coolmove

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:45am | IP Logged
i trust u it can happen
u know this is a sec case in this history
pahele bhi aisa hua hain but 50 or 60 years ago .4 year old girl was pragnate
i read one artical and i was tottaly Shocked
canadianbeauty Goldie
canadianbeauty
canadianbeauty

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:50am | IP Logged
YOU PEOPLE ARE SOOO GULLIBLE!!

Have you guys ever heard of checking out all the facts before assuming something is true?

When I first read this post, I was a bit shocked. However, I decided not to pass a judgement on this issue, without confirming the legitimacy of this topic. Therefore, I decided to find some RELIABLE sources, such as newspaper articles, that also talked about this issue, on the internet. If such a thing actually happened, dont you think that it would be international news?

However, I found NO reliable sources about this topic. So if I cant confirm the news, then why should I believe it?

I am extremely shocked that there are soo many gullible people on this forum. People just read the post, and automatically assumed that "DOOMSDAY" was coming. WHAT A JOKE!!

Even if this thing happened, it is wrong to say that a 2 month old child gave BIRTH to dead twins. First of all, a child that young can't physically give birth to a child, let alone TWO children. Nor can the 2 month old infant concieve a child, as her menstrual cycle is not yet activated. So if anything, if this story is true, which I doubt it is, this would have been a BIRTH DEFECT.

IRISH_PRIDE: Your wording of what you saw on TV, was very poor. You can't say that is TRUE, because you only saw it on television. I don't even know how reliable this channel, GEO, is because I cant seem to find this news anywhere else. Also, this is the KAISA YEH PYAR HAI forum not the RETARDED AND FALSE NEWS section, so please don't post this kind of stuff here.

TO EVERYONE:
1) Don't believe something without knowing all of the facts.
2) Just because you heard something on this forum, does not make it true.
farahrabbi IF-Dazzler
farahrabbi
farahrabbi

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:53am | IP Logged
oooooooooooooooo....ALLAH

this type of news really shack my boby... Dead wid scare....

since this can happen coz in bangladesh we heard lots of news like this....last yr in bd....we heard tht in 24yrs boy stoamch....doctor got a dead baby....oooooooo..

then more news like this we heard.....in news paper...i neva see da pix coz i really scared...this this...

baby didn't sex..wid ny1...it's all ALLAH show us....wht can he do...sooooooooo...omGGGGGG.....hai ALLAH..... Smile
Gorjus Goldie
Gorjus
Gorjus

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:56am | IP Logged
dis is true coz another case lyk dis happned b4 n dat was international. to be honest if u belive in god anythin can happen if u belive in science den u try to find reasons how it happend. may be if u try 2 day later on interent den u mite find out. nywaz 4 ur satsifaction y don u go to geo website. even thou dis is is KYPH forum but people can share deir views nothing rons with dat!
Miss-kiss Senior Member
Miss-kiss
Miss-kiss

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by canadianbeauty

YOU PEOPLE ARE SOOO GULLIBLE!!

Have you guys ever heard of checking out all the facts before assuming something is true?

When I first read this post, I was a bit shocked. However, I decided not to pass a judgement on this issue, without confirming the legitimacy of this topic. Therefore, I decided to find some RELIABLE sources, such as newspaper articles, that also talked about this issue, on the internet. If such a thing actually happened, dont you think that it would be international news?

However, I found NO reliable sources about this topic. So if I cant confirm the news, then why should I believe it?

I am extremely shocked that there are soo many gullible people on this forum. People just read the post, and automatically assumed that "DOOMSDAY" was coming. WHAT A JOKE!!

Even if this thing happened, it is wrong to say that a 2 month old child gave BIRTH to dead twins. First of all, a child that young can't physically give birth to a child, let alone TWO children. Nor can the 2 month old infant concieve a child, as her menstrual cycle is not yet activated. So if anything, if this story is true, which I doubt it is, this would have been a BIRTH DEFECT.

IRISH_PRIDE: Your wording of what you saw on TV, was very poor. You can't say that is TRUE, because you only saw it on television. I don't even know how reliable this channel, GEO, is because I cant seem to find this news anywhere else. Also, this is the KAISA YEH PYAR HAI forum not the RETARDED AND FALSE NEWS section, so please don't post this kind of stuff here.

TO EVERYONE:
1) Don't believe something without knowing all of the facts.
2) Just because you heard something on this forum, does not make it true.

i think u could atleast pretend to be a littel more nicerTongue

and @ irish-pride..hun i dont think its anything like that..i mean the baby is like the size of football herself how could she have been pregnant with twins..if so then the twins mustve been only be able to see through a microscope but i agree this coudve been a birth defect i competely agree with valankiBig smile

and @ candiabeauty...GEO channel is a veryyyyyyy relibale source and its known a lot for its news...ppl basically buy it for they good news it has..it has never ever shown anything false.. :-)

canadianbeauty Goldie
canadianbeauty
canadianbeauty

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-kiss

i think u could atleast pretend to be a littel more nicerTongue

and @ irish-pride..hun i dont think its anything like that..i mean the baby is like the size of football herself how could she have been pregnant with twins..if so then the twins mustve been only be able to see through a microscope but i agree this coudve been a birth defect i competely agree with valankiBig smile

and @ candiabeauty...GEO channel is a veryyyyyyy relibale source and its known a lot for its news...ppl basically buy it for they good news it has..it has never ever shown anything false.. :-)

First of all, Miss Kiss, I am being nice, but I am not being ignorant.  I dont really care if I sounded mean to you, because that was not my intention at all. So please dont pass judgment on me without understanding what I am trying to say. :)

All I am saying is that we shouldn't think that this is a sign from God, that our end is near. Just because somebody saw it on television, doesn't mean that it is the WHOLE truth.

I do beleive in religion, and I do beleive in science. But I DONT beleive in letting our ignorance overshadow the truth. The truth of this matter is, that maybe it is a sign from God, and maybe it isn't. We dont know. So dont make judgement without knowing all of the facts.

I am also aware of things such as this happening before, however all of them can be explained medically.

I dont know how many of you hold science degrees, or how many of you are doctors, because maybe if one of you do, then you can probably explain this better than i can. however, as far as i know, this, if true, may have been a result of something getting mixed inside the fetus, or something defective happening to the eggs of the baby's mother.

Also, somebody mentioned that a 24 year old man was pregnant once. This although unlikely, is possible. Because some people are born with hormonal imbalances, which result in thier genders being developed later on.

I didnt mean to offend anyone. All I am saying is I find it really funny how people do not know the entire truth, and are already passing judgements.
I think if we all research this stuff better, before posting it on the forum as the TRUTH, it would be beneficial to everyone.

Edited by canadianbeauty - 28 March 2006 at 12:22pm
cuty_a Goldie
cuty_a
cuty_a

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Dead   i never knew that was possible Confused

Go to top