India-Forums

Members Lounge
Members Lounge

*****SHOCKING NEWZ***** (Page 10)

sweet_51_girl Senior Member
sweet_51_girl
sweet_51_girl

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
i donno whether to say it bad sign of god ....... but its really sad n totally unusual... Cry Cry

mallika_14 IF-Sizzlerz
mallika_14
mallika_14

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:50am | IP Logged
huh?dats not possible..
regi Senior Member
regi
regi

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kripaloveangad

Originally posted by guddi085

Originally posted by ishan2000

i read this post from begining to end, i can't believe people are so ignorant. using this emoticon (Dead) is really an insult for that little baby. if someone is providing some information that this can't happen then please read it carefully, go talk to a medical personal and get some information.
as lots of other people has written in this post that 2 months old baby can't get pregnant. so please don't use pregnant word in your posts please. this is very well possible that the mother was pregnant with triplets and before the babies developed two of them somehow got into third ones abdomen. even the news link one of the members provided says that baby had twin babies in his or her abdomen. didn't say baby was pregnant.

please don't force religion in this matter. because this should not be a fighting matter as it is sad news for the family that is going through this.

someone also wrote that this kid is going to get teased when he or she grows old. i was quite saddened at this remark of that person. because why should a child suffer when it wasn't there fault. it was all done by god and if we think it was wrong that means we are questioning god. and if there are people with mentality who can not approve of what god has done that means we shout we are religious but actually we are opposite. we all grew up listening to "uske raza ke bagair pata nahin hilta" then who are we to get disgusted by some thing that has happened to that baby. i would have been more satisfied if someone has written that they were saddened by this story and not disgusted
i am sorry if i am rude to anyone in anyway.

i agree wid u....it cud b possible..n giving it a pregnancy name is an insult to the kid....

luv

guddi

i also agree with ya

I guess dis all is really sad for the girl's family as she was only 2 months and only her family knows abt wat dey r undergoing and we should get dat aspect of the tragedy and feel SORRY for it and not posting [Dead] dese kinds of emoticons!!! Plzz think several times before replying!!!!

Shreya4eva Senior Member
Shreya4eva
Shreya4eva

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 7:29am | IP Logged
ewwww. a 2 months givin a birth
imagine that hot the babies would look like in 2 months. it would be not born properly. oh my days
dis is like disgusting like yeh
amreen Senior Member
amreen
amreen

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 7:34am | IP Logged
this is very weird
canadianbeauty Goldie
canadianbeauty
canadianbeauty

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Evee

I think people who believe in science would just find this as a rare post fertilization complication and thats all! But we should still be respectful to people's religious beliefs.

Being an avid believer in science, I would not jump and conclude that world is ending. I have strong religious beliefs but it is important that we all know where to draw a line.

-evee

thanks....i totally agree with you
canadianbeauty Goldie
canadianbeauty
canadianbeauty

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishan2000

i read this post from begining to end, i can't believe people are so ignorant. using this emoticon (Dead) is really an insult for that little baby. if someone is providing some information that this can't happen then please read it carefully, go talk to a medical personal and get some information.
as lots of other people has written in this post that 2 months old baby can't get pregnant. so please don't use pregnant word in your posts please. this is very well possible that the mother was pregnant with triplets and before the babies developed two of them somehow got into third ones abdomen. even the news link one of the members provided says that baby had twin babies in his or her abdomen. didn't say baby was pregnant.

please don't force religion in this matter. because this should not be a fighting matter as it is sad news for the family that is going through this.

someone also wrote that this kid is going to get teased when he or she grows old. i was quite saddened at this remark of that person. because why should a child suffer when it wasn't there fault. it was all done by god and if we think it was wrong that means we are questioning god. and if there are people with mentality who can not approve of what god has done that means we shout we are religious but actually we are opposite. we all grew up listening to "uske raza ke bagair pata nahin hilta" then who are we to get disgusted by some thing that has happened to that baby. i would have been more satisfied if someone has written that they were saddened by this story and not disgusted
i am sorry if i am rude to anyone in anyway.

thank you! you are 100% right.
inusdia Groupbie
inusdia
inusdia

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:04am | IP Logged
well...the facts of the case are that it was a case of triplets, but two of the fetuses grew inside one...the two month old baby did not give birth to twins...
this is a rare medical occurence...stats r sumwhat like 1 in 500,000...im not sure of the stats...but ill try to post d link where i read this...

Go to top