Members Lounge

*****SHOCKING NEWZ***** - Page 5

*sunyah thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
This content was originally posted by: vallanki

it might happen as per science. It dsnt mean the child has baby thru sex. It's birth diffect. It might be suppose to be twins and it dint happen and the second egg stuck into the first one.

woah that is by far the best explanation i've read so far πŸ‘
--
Saniya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakigal34 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sateera_angad

thanx alot yaar me was gonna do sumthing like this coz everyone should respect eeach othersd religion we don't dis indian religion or ne kind oif religion people are from its our beliefs and we believ in that and if people start making fun then that is too rude and inappropriate! newayxz thanx and yah as i sed before wen u seen in like the months it was really really cold last year and stuff and is meant to b cold it was really nice weather here in U.K sooo even that counts as a Qayamt ki Nishani! Allah shows us his miracles to show he can do nething! Allah maaf karey thats all i can say!😊

thanks πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ omg that girl like pm'd me a super rude pm message to
purishivani thumbnail
wow is that really true
I am 2 MONTHS OLD 🀒
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pakigal34

thanks πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ omg that girl like pm'd me a super rude pm message to

omg slap her yaar mein hoon na tere saath! she can't do that complain about her thats not fair!me with u!😊

pakigal34 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sateera_angad

omg slap her yaar mein hoon na tere saath! she can't do that complain about her thats not fair!me with u!😊

aww thankss sateera!! your the best!!
pakigal34 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Miss-kiss

agreedπŸ‘

u guys have no rigth to someone has gone "cuko" just coz they have their opinion can u guys plz just try to be a bit more poilte this is a loving forum and noone ever behavs this way so plz dont ruin this forum with pathetic comments

i hope u understand

luv ya

payalπŸ˜ƒ

aww thanksss payal!!
cash180 thumbnail
The 2 month old baby did not give birth to twins.She must have been part of triplets and instead of the foetuses growing in the Mother's womb, they grew in the baby.
angel_10 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cash180

The 2 month old baby did not give birth to twins.She must have been part of triplets and instead of the foetuses growing in the Mother's womb, they grew in the baby.

That could be possible. but unfortunately all of the children are dead.😭😭😭
ishu124 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: angelsgurl

oh my how iz tht possible? a 2 month old givin birth.. tht too a twins..

IT IS TURE IT COULD BE THT THE CHILD MOTHER HAD TRIPLETS BUT SOMEHOW MEDICALLY THEY MOTHER HAD AN ERROR!!!!😳 IT IS IN THE GUINESS WORLD RECORD WHICH IS NOW BROKEN. IT WAS THT A LIL BOY HAD THE SAME PRO BUT DIED AFTER 1 MONTH!!!

raji_b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i read this post from begining to end, i can't believe people are so ignorant. using this emoticon (🀒) is really an insult for that little baby. if someone is providing some information that this can't happen then please read it carefully, go talk to a medical personal and get some information.
as lots of other people has written in this post that 2 months old baby can't get pregnant. so please don't use pregnant word in your posts please. this is very well possible that the mother was pregnant with triplets and before the babies developed two of them somehow got into third ones abdomen. even the news link one of the members provided says that baby had twin babies in his or her abdomen. didn't say baby was pregnant.

please don't force religion in this matter. because this should not be a fighting matter as it is sad news for the family that is going through this.

someone also wrote that this kid is going to get teased when he or she grows old. i was quite saddened at this remark of that person. because why should a child suffer when it wasn't there fault. it was all done by god and if we think it was wrong that means we are questioning god. and if there are people with mentality who can not approve of what god has done that means we shout we are religious but actually we are opposite. we all grew up listening to "uske raza ke bagair pata nahin hilta" then who are we to get disgusted by some thing that has happened to that baby. i would have been more satisfied if someone has written that they were saddened by this story and not disgusted
i am sorry if i am rude to anyone in anyway.