Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-kiss thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
yea i hope the babay is alright
but wouldnt it be emmbarassing wen she grows upi think some stupid ppl will defintly make fun of her i really think she will be pushed around
poor thing Edited by Miss-kiss - 18 years ago
free2ryme thumbnail
Hey.. I am a pre-med student And i can tell you that what came out of her were not her babies.. Because she cannot (repeat: CANNOT) have babies without intercorse..
What she had was her own twin... Yes... her own twin..some times it happens .. when a women is pregnent with ttwins, one twin goes inside another at an early stage of pregnany.. IT is a rare care.. that other twin bassically is nothing but life.. It has no sence.. And it feeds of from the alive twin(in this case the 2 months)
SO dont worry.. I can assure you thats what happened.. If you want more info regarding this. pm me.. 😊
And yes.. Dont worry the wrold is not going to end for atleast another 700 years.
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
oh gosh i saw the geo news aswell i was like 😲
dilsharn thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the world is not about to end...
canadianbeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
PAKI GURL:
excuse me....i never said that irish was lying or that it was not true...please dont assume things

first of all: this is not the first medical case, it has happened before. what made me mad was irish's wording of how a 2 month old kid gave BIRTH to twins...no that was irish's fault and i simply said that we shouldnt assume anything without knowing all of the facts. and i stand by that statement.

secondly: you have no right to say that i am rude and dont respect other religions. no i am not muslim, and no i dont know everything about islam. I was not critisizing the Isalmic culture, or the Quaran. I was responding to those ppls posts who were thinking that DOOMSDAY is here because of the what happened to this girl.

if such a thing meant that DOOMSDAY was looming, then we all should have died a long time ago, because this has happened before.

I never meant to offend any Muslims, and I am not going to aplologize because that was never my intent. YOU are trying to make this into a relgious issue when it really is not one.

So before you tell me that I don't respect Allah and Islam, please try to fully understand what I am trying to say.

My point was that we should not delve deep into this situation and make assumptions without knowing all of the facts.

And I stand by my point.

HAVE A GOOD DAY.
Edited by canadianbeauty - 18 years ago
bollywoodfan thumbnail
i have no words...Edited by bollywoodfan - 18 years ago
Angad LUVER thumbnail
how is that possible??? 😕
fanatic001 thumbnail
oh wow this is the most shocking news i've heard in recent times. when you look at it from the science perspective, it's absolutely impossible to have a child without intercourse. but from a religious perspective, it can be seen as an act of god, definately.
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail

thanx alot yaar me was gonna do sumthing like this coz everyone should respect eeach othersd religion we don't dis indian religion or ne kind oif religion people are from its our beliefs and we believ in that and if people start making fun then that is too rude and inappropriate! newayxz thanx and yah as i sed before wen u seen in like the months it was really really cold last year and stuff and is meant to b cold it was really nice weather here in U.K sooo even that counts as a Qayamt ki Nishani! Allah shows us his miracles to show he can do nething! Allah maaf karey thats all i can say!😊

Originally posted by: pakigal34

and here is an article proving irishgal rite....

ISLAMABAD: Two months old baby had twins in her belly till the doctors operated her to remove dead twins, weighing 1 Kg while their height was 15 cm.

As per details, since from the birth of baby girl, tumor in her belly was reported but x-ray reports and ultrasound did not reveal the fact that 2 babies were being reared in her belly. The baby was brought to Pakistan Institute of Medical Sciences(PIMS) where Surgeons operated her on Tuesday and recovered twins from her abdomen.

The surgeons declared that operation was very complicated because the liver and intestines of the baby were jointed with the twins and that one of the twin had completed his cycle of growth while the other one was in a state of half completion. Doctors claimed that twins survived in the abdomen of baby for 4 months before succumbing to death.

It is said to be the first ever miracle of its own origin in the medical history. Doctors revealed that the operated baby is still in critical condition and it may extend to 3 days whereas the baby is being looked after in emergency ward and it is hoped that she will recover soon.

so atleast we all know this is TRUE! and here is the link where i got this info from....http://www.onlinenews.com.pk/details.php?id=95056 lets just pray tht the baby who survived and is in critical condition is safe and out of danger as soon as possible...

love,
areej

soul_stealer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
THANKU for the news irish gal. it sure is REALLY shocking but it is true that these type of things are the signs of the Day of Judgment. it might seem impossible for some poeple as they are not really aware of what Islam tells us but its not nice to make fun of the religion either. people might think that its stupid and impossible and people have gone crazy but there is alot of truth into it and it is indeed a miracle by Allah and this is not the ONLY thing that indicates that the day of Judgment is near. over the years many things little or big have been happening that indicate that the Day is near. we are not saying that its ending NOW. it can be tommorow or another couple of hundred of years. only God knows. and i am SORRY if i sounded rude but i just wanted to get my point across. and please can we not fight here and be nice and cooperative with each other. 😛

luv,

sundus.