Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Can someone give me a brief recap?

canadianbeauty Goldie
canadianbeauty
canadianbeauty

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Hey guys...hows it going?

I haven't been watching the serial lately and I was wondering if somebody could just catch me up on what happened after Angad found out that the baby might be Prithvi's and that Kripa hid the truth from him?

and i would also like to know who mishti is now married to, since i saw her in the latest video, looking like a married woman.

I would really appreciate it.

THANKS in advance.

Edited by canadianbeauty - 28 March 2006 at 10:24am

angelsgurl IF-Rockerz
angelsgurl
angelsgurl

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:30am | IP Logged
its relli long read it from somewhere...
but i can tell u tht angad haz accepted prithvis child after da long fite dey had and also angad now feels derz sumthin goin on wid hiz dad and dis lady called avantika agarwal and he remmeber and gets back memories from a house in nainital when he goes there for a shoot for mishti's company
canadianbeauty Goldie
canadianbeauty
canadianbeauty

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:25am | IP Logged
so angad has accepted prithvi's child as his own?

is prithvi dead?

who is mishti married to?
srk_kadz IF-Rockerz
srk_kadz
srk_kadz

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Angad accepted Prithvis child.......Prithvi is not dead... .. Mishty is married to some Mr Mithal....
ann_786 Goldie
ann_786
ann_786

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:42am | IP Logged
well read the updates u can catch up then and by the way mishity has got a very hot man his name is MR MITAL hes really a BUDDHA lolz dont no wat she saw in him lolzzz LOL
canadianbeauty Goldie
canadianbeauty
canadianbeauty

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:56am | IP Logged
ok thanks...i really dont wanna read through all of the updates...i just want a general summary
ammmu IF-Sizzlerz
ammmu
ammmu

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Okay, here goes..... well, everyone has basically told you what's been going on Tongue i guess i'll just repeat it!

Angad got really upset when he found out about the baby and that Kripa didn't tell him about it. They kind of kept their distances with each other, but after sometime, Angad realises that it wasn't really Kripa's fault and they make up again. They go to Nainital, and see Kripa's school and everything, and then Angad is suddenly having flashback dreams in a house with a pool of blood, and a picture of his dad with a woman. He has a paper of a woman named Avantika Agarwal and Somesh Agarwal... and thinks that they have a connection with each other (he finds his real mum later on Smile)... Mishty is married to Mr. Mittal, who is Angad's boss/agent for his shows.

I think that's about it, hope it helps! Big smile Big smile don't forget, you can always read updates.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top