India-Forums

Saat Phere (Saath Phere)
Saat Phere (Saath Phere)

Aditi and Dheer (Page 2)

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
i don't agree with you kkusum04 . as everytime girls are not to blame but setuation like that if their parents are nto capable of taking care of her if she come back again from sasural than girl has to suffer. as the big culptrit is time and "halat" of parents.
    i haev also seen so many partiality in my life but i am lucky enough to have understanding husband and strong parents and brother and sister's support that i fought back to everyone but initial years it was very difficult as husband don't trust you that much the way they do to thier parents as we are new commer but i earn that trust by showing wrong and right difference. now i do care of other but i think of myself also and again luckily we are not dependend to my inlaw's otherwise my life will be very difficult

KkUsUm04 Senior Member
KkUsUm04
KkUsUm04

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
bsingapury i understand where ur coming from...but from what i've seen i truly blame the women.....which of course has it halats too not saying all.....but the ones who does think they are weak is the ones whos always getting into trouble...n y is it that women only have to give up there happiness or there space or be the understanding ones....men never had to do that....but yes i do understand what ur say....
ramas IF-Veteran Member
ramas
ramas

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 5:42am | IP Logged
I donot agree women are weak. But when you are in the differnet country whwere you donot have anyone to support you and the whole family gang up on you. You are being cornered allthe times and you cannot even call and tell your parents what's happening bcos they have lots of health problems. You are also being told to take care of your in laws like you have your brothers and sisters. There is not much anyone can do but sufffer. Divorce is and option but since you are being older in both families. have to think about unmarried sons and daughters of both familes. And do not want to live with guilt of ruining anyone else's life. So i would say Sometimes circumstances break you completely regardless of how strong willed and tough you are. I agree the person who is to be blames is the only one who takes all beatings and don't fight back.but you need some support.
rangi1222 IF-Dazzler
rangi1222
rangi1222

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 7:22am | IP Logged
that true always women has to sacrifice her happiness for others women always needs support to dosomething.men doesnot care about anybody.they do what they want to do
KkUsUm04 Senior Member
KkUsUm04
KkUsUm04

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
i know that tis curcum. sometimes comes in way...but y does it only happen tat a women has to face curcum. n not men?....i didnt say they are weak i said that they think they are nn that the big prob they should once think of them selfs..
MissDK Groupbie
MissDK
MissDK

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Well...its the same thing I am worrying about...but remember she is older than Nahar...so i think that is why...plus she is the only daughter of the family...so i think that's why she is there...but she has no rite to interfere...or but in...but n e ways.....

Go to top