Babitta thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey everyone, I need to ask something that really confuses me....  I am in Canada, and only keep up on the show by reading the updates on IF (which are great, and I really appriciate all the work that the moderators and the updaters do)...  Now to my question...

The writers are putting such a difference in between Saloni's "Maika" and her "Susural", but how come their own Daughter and son-in-law haven't been shown the same thing?  Is there a reason that Aditi can stick her nose in Nahar's family business?  Why isn't she with her "Susural" and why isn't she taking orders from her "Susural", like she wants Saloni to do?  I also don't understand why Dheer doesn't have a job, and how he can stay with his in-laws for so long, without going home to his parents.    Also, shouldn't their son be in school or something.... Pia is supposed to be in Boarding school...?  I also don't know why Saloni stopped Aditi from leaving the house (after Saloni returned from Jail)...  All the wedding festivities were finished, and she should have returned home to her marriage home, not set roots in her MAIKA....😡

If I were Saloni, I would confront Aditi - in a nice and polite way (with Nahar's support) and remind her that she has her own Susural to look after...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fannn thumbnail
true ! I agree totally!
I re'mber aditi saying something like Dheer is a ghar jamai. Probably they are not going to leave at all.
kajol'sthebest thumbnail
Originally posted by: Babitta

Hey everyone, I need to ask something that really confuses me....  I am in Canada, and only keep up on the show by reading the updates on IF (which are great, and I really appriciate all the work that the moderators and the updaters do)...  Now to my question...

The writers are putting such a difference in between Saloni's "Maika" and her "Susural", but how come their own Daughter and son-in-law haven't been shown the same thing?  Is there a reason that Aditi can stick her nose in Nahar's family business?  Why isn't she with her "Susural" and why isn't she taking orders from her "Susural", like she wants Saloni to do?  I also don't understand why Dheer doesn't have a job, and how he can stay with his in-laws for so long, without going home to his parents.    Also, shouldn't their son be in school or something.... Pia is supposed to be in Boarding school...?  I also don't know why Saloni stopped Aditi from leaving the house (after Saloni returned from Jail)...  All the wedding festivities were finished, and she should have returned home to her marriage home, not set roots in her MAIKA....😡

If I were Saloni, I would confront Aditi - in a nice and polite way (with Nahar's support) and remind her that she has her own Susural to look after...

good point... but as you know, this is a very typical situation in our culture. i've seen it in real life, very closely. the nanads who don't care about their sasural and stay shamelessly with their husbandsd in their mother's house are the ones who keep bickering about how a bahu should be ideal. saat phere is showing a purely realistic situation. it's a sad truth of life. saloni is also a nanad to kaveri, but she's happily living in her sasural, and it is the bhabi kaveri who is the witch. it's hardly ever mutual. if the bhabi is nice, the nanad is a witch, and if the nanad is nice, the bhabi is a moron. its unbelievable how closely ive seen that in real life. good job saat phere!

ramas thumbnail
I had to also deal with three aditi's and dheer and 2 kaveri's in my life and I can tell you that life is living hell. Even if they donot live in the same house with you they can still make your life living hell. i donot know who should we blame. The thing is that when your husband is not supporting everyone will treat you like a dirt. You have to fight your own battle single handedly. I am sure saloni will come out of this stronger and braver. in a way I am glad I donot have daughter. But if i did I will teach her only to think of her happiness before others. Being noble only gets you tears and regrets and so much pain. Aditi dher and kaveri kind of people are leaeches they will suck you dry. The sooner you get tougher with them the better of you are. I can give you one example my in laws and my husband wanted me to take care of whole family. Then husband is telling his sister not to even take care of her mother in law in front of me.   I hope this serial bring awareness to women to fight back against injustice and social discrmination.
Janki75 thumbnail
I am a bit of a newbie to the forums and have posted a few replies. but in all of the serials - not just saat phere have you noticed that the main thing is being treated badly or injustly by inlaws when you are the nice one and also in the right when something is going on. For example- Rhimjim in PKG, always mistaken and misunderstood. and now Saloni, why can the truth and honesty not be appreciated and everyone be nice to that person and their integrity, if not everyone, at least their families should appreicate them for who they are
KkUsUm04 thumbnail
same here with my family..(even tho im not married) but some of my family members r like that .......but truth is i totally put the blame on the girls,,,its actually the girls fault that they put there husbands on there head....if the girls didnt think they are so weak this world wouldve been ssssssooo diff....its like a women gota go out gotta ask her husband and in laws..even to visit her mahika gotta ask the in laws go shoppin gotta ask the in laws who knows maybe to even use the bathroom.....may i guess sound stupid but im sure there are women who does have to ask that too....so as i said i 100% blame the girls for the way things end up wit them....if they knew how to fight back n keep there husbands in there spots along wit the in laws then world wouldnt be known as a mans world...
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i don't agree with you kkusum04 . as everytime girls are not to blame but setuation like that if their parents are nto capable of taking care of her if she come back again from sasural than girl has to suffer. as the big culptrit is time and "halat" of parents.
    i haev also seen so many partiality in my life but i am lucky enough to have understanding husband and strong parents and brother and sister's support that i fought back to everyone but initial years it was very difficult as husband don't trust you that much the way they do to thier parents as we are new commer but i earn that trust by showing wrong and right difference. now i do care of other but i think of myself also and again luckily we are not dependend to my inlaw's otherwise my life will be very difficult
KkUsUm04 thumbnail
bsingapury i understand where ur coming from...but from what i've seen i truly blame the women.....which of course has it halats too not saying all.....but the ones who does think they are weak is the ones whos always getting into trouble...n y is it that women only have to give up there happiness or there space or be the understanding ones....men never had to do that....but yes i do understand what ur say....
ramas thumbnail
I donot agree women are weak. But when you are in the differnet country whwere you donot have anyone to support you and the whole family gang up on you. You are being cornered allthe times and you cannot even call and tell your parents what's happening bcos they have lots of health problems. You are also being told to take care of your in laws like you have your brothers and sisters. There is not much anyone can do but sufffer. Divorce is and option but since you are being older in both families. have to think about unmarried sons and daughters of both familes. And do not want to live with guilt of ruining anyone else's life. So i would say Sometimes circumstances break you completely regardless of how strong willed and tough you are. I agree the person who is to be blames is the only one who takes all beatings and don't fight back.but you need some support.
rangi1222 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that true always women has to sacrifice her happiness for others women always needs support to dosomething.men doesnot care about anybody.they do what they want to do