India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Samir Kocchar gets friendly with Radhika

sheetald IF-Rockerz
sheetald
sheetald

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:09am | IP Logged

Mann ka meet: Samir Kocchar and Radhika Gulwadi (circled)
Anchor-cum-actor Samir Kocchar, who played Udita Goswami's husband in Zeher, has found his soulmate in Radhika Gulwadi. Radhika, an Irla resident, was an executive producer with Zoom channel, who is currently on a sabbatical and is chilling at home.

Of late, the couple's has been spotted together many times. They look very comfortable in each other's company, at parties, social dos and hangout joints. The buzz is that they are more than just friends.

Taking it slow

When contacted, Radhika shied away with, "No comments please." Kocchar said, "I would prefer not to talk about my personal life," then added, "Radhika is a very chilled-out girl. It's great fun to be with her. We like each other's company."

Aren't they dating? Kocchar replied, "We met through some common friends. We are seeing how things will progress. That's all I can say."

Man of variety

Kocchar is a graduate from the London School of Economics, who has dabbled in theatre and modelling; he has been a news presenter, a voice-over artist as well as a radio jockey. His debut film Valentine's Days (co-starring Sita Thomson) flopped and his second film Gandhi Se Pehle Gandhi had him playing the legendary Birsa Munda.

Currently, he is hosting Love Bytes on Zoom, Aaj Ki Filmi Khabbar on Sahara Filmi and Khiladi No1 on Zee Smile. Before this, he anchored the controversial sex-talk show Dangerous on Zoom.

Not a first timer

This is Samir's second love. Earlier, he was seeing someone else, whom he prefers not to name. He had mentioned that his girlfriend got jittery on seeing him doing the sex-talk show Dangerous. Admits Samir, "I was seeing someone during those days, but it's over now."

Aries23 IF-Stunnerz
Aries23
Aries23

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
thx
umi82990 IF-Sizzlerz
umi82990
umi82990

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
kool..thanks for sharing Wink
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top