India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

SS and mona's chemistry....update

insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:08am | IP Logged

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy…..maddy recognizes SS…….and SS asks about Armaan…maddy teases her about the goa nightout… ...nazneen comes and tells maddyt hat he has to show the fabrics to armaan..maddy +nandyu leave....

SS  meets nazneen …nazneen tells her to wait..SS is feeling weak and she goes to get her medicinesCry…..armaan is about to leave for paris.....nanzeen tells janda that some girl wants to meet …A says that it is a designer…..A tells J to appoint her

..nandu gets all suspicious…SS leaves…nandu asks maddy for the story..maddy tells nandu that b4 J had joined GM, maddy+Armaan were in goa…and vidhi was nuts over armaan….armaan told that he would meet her at a place…but armaan was totally drunk that maddy had to accompany hhim to a room and stay with armaan all night and take care of armaan…..and the next morning they left…..maddy says that vidhi would have felt bad that armaan didnt meet her but nevertheless, she did have a blast

So yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy…vedika IS aryan's

Armaan leaves for paris..and before leaving, armaan desnt even want to leave jassi's hand...they clong on liek hoe ss clings on to AALOL...but whether ssw as watching this scene or not is the million dollar Q

SS arrives…then she seees armaan's car leaving and asks J if armaan has left….J ssays she is Mrs.A….SS is shocked…….then J appoints SS as the new domestic fashion designer as maddy is now taking care of the international dept……So SS gets a job in GM….the next day, SS takes vedika along with her as she couldn't find a crche…….vedika teases jaggy withg tongue twisters and makes him act like a bandharLOLLOL...sooooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee...…J comes in and takes vedika to her room…J and vedika hit off well and both are playing…SS comes in and apologizes for bringing vedika to GM......

Tomorrow:J makes a crche in GM…SS thanks her profoundly

hmmmmmmm...ss was looking very pretty....in my opinion, better than monaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....AND there were too many cheat shots...one of ss maddy scene was a cheat shot where maddy tells ss to stay away from janda....and one of the two ss mona scenes was a cheat shotConfused....and my predictions....J will loweeeeeeeeeeeee vedika.....when armaan is vback, SS will say that he is the daddy...maddy will testify for the fact that armaan was with him all night....then they will get to know that it was sly aryan...then viddhi will die...janda will adopt vedika.......BUT THIS WILL TAKE A MINIMUM OF 1 MONTH...AND THODI KHUSHI  THODI GHAM AND AISA DES HAI MERA IS FOT YHE 9-10 SLOT...THEY ARE NOT REPLACING JJKN....WATCH THE PROMOS CAREFULLY...ON TOP, THERE IS THE 9-10 LOGO......and i dont think that jjkn will end as sony just cannot launch more than two dailies at the same time.........SS was pretty...see, its all the dressing and the clothing.....i just couldnt believe that this SS is the white panted SS.....

Edited by Buffie - 28 March 2006 at 10:16am

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:13am | IP Logged
thanks for the update buffie. so not sure whats going on here. Confused
cutebeauty_99 Newbie
cutebeauty_99
cutebeauty_99

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Thanks Buffie. Yes I think you are right. Vedika will turn out to be Aryan's daughter. SS will die. J&A will adopt Vedika.

But how is this for the twist? Aryan will return and kidnap Vedika assuming that its Armaan's daughter. Then he will find out she is his own daughter. There goes another month.
tina59 IF-Rockerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:26am | IP Logged
no but first i am sure jassi will misunderstand arman to be having some sort of affair with vidhi and then the truth will be revealed .See why would vidhi be appointed in gm then if there was no misunderstandings to be created.AA will come back,hit it off with vedika and sympathise with vidhi and then jassi will tink AA ishaving an affir after she comes to know that Vidhi was nuts over arman and then this baby drama will start and all the truth will be out
currentchaos Goldie
currentchaos
currentchaos

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:27am | IP Logged
thanks buffie
BeautifulBillo IF-Dazzler
BeautifulBillo
BeautifulBillo

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:29am | IP Logged
welll.....Buffsterrr..lmaoooo so this is what happenedddd yesterday as well as today---i thought your updates would be up by 5 30ish GMT but then when I came online..there were no updates and I was like--why is it taking nushie soo long..and then I realized..ohhhh Daylight Savings Time...I have to add 4 and 1/2 and NOT 5 and 1/2...sillyyy me.... LOL

Anyways thanks for the update..... Hug
Hansa-Tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Hansa-Tapori
Hansa-Tapori

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Thanks buffie Smile
insouciance IF-Rockerz
insouciance
insouciance

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by legallyblonde21

.sillyyy me.... 

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...SILLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYY youuuuuuuuuuLOL

Go to top