Pratigya
Pratigya

Kriya 4evr!!

Vikram-fan Senior Member
Vikram-fan
Vikram-fan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Hey Mkapians,
 Guys its not like that..Most of us here are saying that Pratigya doesnt love Krishna anymore and its all Samar now for her..Well guys though it seems so it is not i mean Samar is a small child and he needs a lot of attention which Pratigya gives to him..and also why blame Pratigya its the CVS who doent include romancing with husband in her timetable...The long a nd short of it is maybe this Meera track is here also to make Pratigya realise that she has to spend time with her husband as well and start her own life..Guys i guess we all need a very good Kriya romantic scene soon...Pratigya loves Krishna its just that she is not able to manage her time..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

randomsoulidreeskhan123heera1702suk4Caped_Crusaderbabithaj-mina-

-mina- IF-Stunnerz
-mina-
-mina-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Krishtigya

Hey Mkapians,
 Guys its not like that..Most of us here are saying that Pratigya doesnt love Krishna anymore and its all Samar now for her..Well guys though it seems so it is not i mean Samar is a small child and he needs a lot of attention which Pratigya gives to him..and also why blame Pratigya its the CVS who doent include romancing with husband in her timetable...The long a nd short of it is maybe this Meera track is here also to make Pratigya realise that she has to spend time with her husband as well and start her own life..Guys i guess we all need a very good Kriya romantic scene soon...Pratigya loves Krishna its just that she is not able to manage her time..

thank you!! i think i'm in the minority because the lack of kriya doesn't bother me, i think krishna understands that pratigya takes her responsibilities to samar seriously, and he doesn't resent it. he's a good guy, not the kind of selfish husband who would look for another woman just because his wife is trying to take care of a child. and of course it is possible for prats to love both her husband and the nephew who is like her son!! why do people think it has to be one or the other? being a mother-figure for a small child is not something you can do in your spare time, it takes over your life.

you are probably right that the meera track is here to amp up the pratigya-krishna romance. should be interesting to watch them come together.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

randomsoulsuk4heera1702babithaj

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dekhiki

Originally posted by Krishtigya

Hey Mkapians,

thank you!! i think i'm in the minority because the lack of kriya doesn't bother me, i think krishna understands that pratigya takes her responsibilities to samar seriously, and he doesn't resent it. he's a good guy, not the kind of selfish husband who would look for another woman just because his wife is trying to take care of a child. and of course it is possible for prats to love both her husband and the nephew who is like her son!! why do people think it has to be one or the other? being a mother-figure for a small child is not something you can do in your spare time, it takes over your life.

you are probably right that the meera track is here to amp up the pratigya-krishna romance. should be interesting to watch them come together.
Nicw posts... Thanx krishtigya n dikhiki...nice n balanced thoughts... gud to know u ppl... @ dekhiki... Welcome n hv a great time here...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4-mina-

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
hmm dear being a mother its obvious ur time divided and u cant give enough time to ur family including hubby and prats is a mother to samar who took care of him all these years and with looks of it k too love samar and he loves and respects prats for what she has done for samar soo i dont think k is all sad about his marital life and not happy he is happy and getting what he wants thing is cvs r not showing kriya scenes and its there problem AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngrynot kriya
i dont think other women needed to realise u the importance of ur hubby one should realise herself and i would b glad if prats did same i dont see any importance of meera here but ok its a serial

Edited by telstra - 16 December 2011 at 7:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

randomsoulsuk4heera1702-mina-

randomsoul Groupbie
randomsoul
randomsoul

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
i think the biggest problem is that samar doesn't have his own room...having kids sleep with parents can be really unhealthy for the couple's relationship; she can take care of samar or future kids, but needs some alone time with her husband which comes after putting kids to sleep...kids can definitely have occasional sleepovers...

not paying attention to your spouse = taking them for granted which sometimes can be risky in case of guys b/c they need constant attention 

personally...my husband is in constant need of attention...n i don't mind...there is a balance where we both pay attention to the kids and then i pay attention to him, which i like wouldn't want it to change for anything..

Edited by randomsoul - 16 December 2011 at 8:08pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4heera1702-mina-

idreeskhan123 IF-Dazzler
idreeskhan123
idreeskhan123

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
i want kriya romantic scene...i'm agree with your post..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top