•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
i never really hated or loved anyone in th show. i liked mehak but didnt feel much whn she left. its aftr all a reality show. but now i really detest ths sunny. MY GOD wat a woman.
i really feel like punchin sunny in th face. sid n sho ver never judgemntal abt her or degraded her for being a po*nstar, not evn in their private conversations. now this bimbo has a problm with sho wearing high heels and her facial xpressions. hello u r a po*nstar remembr? i tell u guys tht i've seen her vids in youtube( i don hav guts to c her in other sites coz i know wat i'll get whereas youtube is a safe site). she's jus not a po*n actress but she promotes herslf as a brand. there r vids of her in youtube xplanin how 2 do a perfect b***w job n watnot. th other things r too embarassin 4 me to type.n ths woman has th audacity to call other gal as tryin too hard. really? i cudn't stop laughing. she's worried abt others being judgemental but she's busily doin charactr assasination. now i really want sho 2 win th show. it'll b a punch in th face of ths hypocrits.
i thought tht her dislike for sid is her strategy to kiss sky's ass which is fine. but her bitchin abt sho makes no sense. i feel she thinks tht indian audience r dumb to not get th irony tht a po*n actress comments on smone's xpressions n high heels. i hope thy prove her wrong.                            
I agree she shouldnt be bitching about shonali or sid...and i cant beleive the sati savitri juhi was laughing and making fun of shonali too...so what if shonali had facial expressions while her dance...dont all indian dances require that...i mean on dance shows they cut marks if you dont have proper facial expressions it just means that you are into what you are doing...doesnt sunny herslef have facial expressions when she is doing her "job" because it requires it and makes it seem like she is into it...and so what if sho wears heals...does she need permission from mahan sunny to do that...and you are right she does bran herslef because she has a company that makes po*n so of course she needs more girls to work for her so she has to promote it to attract more people...
She just want everybody to feel that she is such a great human being🤢
isko koi nominate karke nikalo cant stand sunny 🤢
I hate the gazillion 'I hate Sunny' threads.
I dislike Sunny.

She is here to promote her so called degraded business acting all sweet? 🥱 i just don't like her. She can not gain any respect in my eyes as long as she has that profession as something she is proud of.
Well yeah I dont much like Sunny either.  Actually Im indifferent to her, she really doesnt exist for me.  But to be fair how many of you dont find Shonali's dances and especially yesterday's dances to be really funny and wannabe types?  I mean I dont know how Shonali cannot see for herself how funny her dances look.  I think most of us here have noticed and discussed about her funny dances here so I think such an obvious funny thing will obviously be talked about in the house as well.
Edited by shellily - 12 years ago