Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Are they going to kill Viren off?

ppandey thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Are they thinking of killing Viren off or something?  Oh God I hope not.  Will there be a return of Dr. Manan in Jeevika's life?  This love story between Viren and Jeevika is going way to fast, I feel like they're going to give us a big jhatka.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^ OMG Seriously ??  Not again please.

I was just wondering how come there is no topic regarding this in the forum. There are at least 10 unnecessary topics on this.

Nothing is going to happen to him. Why is everyone hell bent on killing him ? Guys he is one of the lead. They are not going to kill him.

So just enjoy the show 😃
Edited by vishid - 12 years ago
TrueMuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Well...I cant honestly say, because look at what Cinevistaas did to DMG; the leads were killed of, then came back, and the show turned into such a mess! I just hope they dont repeat the same mistake with EHMMBH and kill of Viren, as cute as Dr Manan is, I really dont want him to replace Viren
Virika-KryRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
viren is irreplaceable and KT is doing a brilliant job as he is one of the finest actors in the industry...if viren dies, means KT leaves the show and really dont think cvs would be willing to loose Karan Tacker in the show :)
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
If the show was 2 years old I would understand such topics!!!!

But why NoW?

I mean it just started. 

Even CVs are not stupid to ruin a show at its very beginning. They start loosing creativity after 2 years or so but def not after 3-4 months.

Come on~
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There is no way they'd kill Viren off... especially this early in the serial. 😲 If they did... then there'd be major hungama from all us fans of the show!!!

I think its just the CV's way of hooking viewers. 'Coz remember: drama+suspense=higher ratings
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
DMG's story changed everytime coz of d actors leaving or rejoining due to personal reasons... Dat is different case... Nothing of dat sort is dere atm in ehmmbh...plus all 4 r d leads n CVs r not stupid to kill off any of them n risk d show...
NabzKaJenDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Xctly,DMG's Case Was Different! Starz Went on n Off due to deir Issues! But dis is not d case wit EHMMBH..:) ALL 4 r veii happy with deir roles! n VIREN WILL NOT DIE AT ANY COST! Who Wil Want To Loose KAran Tacker????Cvs r Not Stupids,dey know vei well dat if Dey Loose KT Dey Hav to Loose d Show,Not Only TRPS! So Chill,Nothng s gonna happen lyk dat!
manny136 thumbnail
I think its more to do with the how the show has started, within the first month or so they got the leads  married when tht happens usually a lot of issues and no offense to Viren jeevika fans coz i really hope its not true but they r nauseatingly too nice something is bound to happen to them not just the whole Maanvi is gonna get sick soon etc issue