India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

AR FF: Just A Dream

Miss.Sunshine Groupbie
Miss.Sunshine
Miss.Sunshine

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

^^ banner credit : me :) do not cut, copy or claim it as yours. I will consider it as plagiarism and will report you.

Hello Guys
You guys must be wondering why I started a new thread of Just A Dream when the older one is already there and also I don't update it any more. The thing is whenever I tried to write it I always felt I started the Fan Fiction on a wrong note. So I felt I should close it. That's when my friends (read:Maitree, Radhika, Medzi, Zarqaa) told me that I shouldn't close it and well I love Just A Dream too so I thought I'll start the Fan Fiction again but it will be a re-vamped version. I am not changing the plot. You guys won't find it similar in the beginning since Just A Dream was 20 years ahead and I will be writing from scratch and I promise I'll update this FF often.

I want to thank my friends Maitree, Radhika, Medzi and Zarqaa. It's their constant "update JAD" made me do this. And lastly Fatima, this Fan Fic was for you and will always will be for you Heart

Just A Dream

My Other Work

When You Say Nothing At All

Lost and Found

Note: Please do not steal my idea. I will report it on the basis of plagiarism

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

ammy_amnaStupidcupid1234Nihsontrouble_006Rhea.KaJenAltairaAmoon.88vidu87fri42911KaJen_addiction..Ambika..ARKJ_4EVERsamadescrazy4KASH_ARjiyaa_mKaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.anumeha_rajat-CromulentHaze-DivineDreams.sweetdesirechainreaction.-GoogleWithMe-

Miss.Sunshine Groupbie
Miss.Sunshine
Miss.Sunshine

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Prologue

She couldn't believe her luck. How on earth could this be happening? Not one or two but all her classes were with him. She looked at her schedule and felt like tearing it into pieces. Anjali came in and saw her sister giving deadly glares to the schedule. "Di? Why are staring at your schedule like that?" She asked really politely. Any sane person would give a polite reply back and Anjali expected the same but boy she was so wrong. "STARING? I feel like tearing it into pieces. I mean how.. Forget how.. WHY? Why me?" Anjali was taken aback by her sister's response. She sat next to her "Di? What's wrong? You've never reacted like this before" She looked at Anjali and said "What's right Anjie? Nothing is right" That was enough for Anjali. Her dear sister was speaking to the point and was talking nonsense "MISS RIDDHIMA GUPTA. Can you please tell me what is wrong" Riddhima opened her mouth to speak but Anjali kept talking "And please don't talk indirectly. What is wrong with your schedule?" "Everything Anjie. Not one or two but I have all my classes that idiot!" Anjali scrunched her nose "Idiot? Who Idiot?" Riddhima looked at Anjali with disbelieving eyes "ARMAAN MALLIK! YOU BUFFON! I have all my classes with him. And you're with me in just 2 classes and he's in all and you know what is more irritating? He's sitting right next to me in all my classes" She started to fake cry. On the other hand Anjali had no clue why it was such a big deal if Armaan was in all her classes. She tapped her on her shoulder and said "Erm why is such a big deal if Armaan is in all her classes?" The minute Anjali said that Riddhima went wide eyed. What was she going to say? She certainly couldn't say she had a crush on him. If she said that her 12th would be horrible. Her dad would ban her from college and get her homeschooled or keep security guards after her. She looked at Anjie who was waiting for her to reply. "Oh my god is she getting suspicious? Oh no! Think Riddhima think. Make something up." Riddhima thought. Finally a nice thought entered her tiny and impulsive brain "Uh..Anjiee. Armaan is like the popular guy so he won't exactly let me study na" Anjali got confused "Why won't Armaan let you study?" she asked "Arey ! He'll keep creating a ruckus. You know how he is na and papa hates Armaan so he'll keep asking me how are my studies going every day just because Armaan is in my classes" she hoped Anjali would buy and she was lucky Anjali did buy that "Awww.. Di. Don't worry it won't be so bad. Papa trusts you" Riddhima smiled at that "And you know what is the biggest reason he won't irritate you" Riddhima looked at her intently "We're the 'Gupta Sisters' " Riddhima nodded and smiled back but she knew it wasn't a real one since she didn't really like the tag of 'Gupta Sisters' which was a subtle way of calling them geeks. They heard their mom call Anjali. Anjali smiled at Riddhima and left. Riddhima sat there and thought "I have to be more careful now. I can't let anyone know I have a crush on Armaan. If anyone will come to know I will be so dead. Dad will ban me from going out or go to college; Mom even if she wants to she wouldn't be able to do anything. I'll have to keep this tiny weeny secret to myself. For a short time I think cause I'll forget him soon"

Edited by Miss.Sunshine - 16 December 2011 at 6:39pm

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamygirl_95ammy_amnaStupidcupid1234..KaJenDelena..Bhavya8Nihsoncutie13sasyaAltairaksg_ritikaroshni_Atrouble_006divi1octakshadRhea.KaJenAR-kashvidu87KaJen_addictiongupta.aditi20fri42911ARKJ_4EVER-RabiaKSGKaJen-AMMY12kweetrockstarKaSh-Maneet-Fansamadescrazy4KASH_ARNorzjiyaa_mcant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatMonstuholic4evr-Jhalli-chainreaction.-CromulentHaze-sweetdesire-GoogleWithMe-

Miss.Sunshine Groupbie
Miss.Sunshine
Miss.Sunshine

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
PM List

1. Stupidcupid123

Edited by Miss.Sunshine - 16 December 2011 at 6:38pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

ammy_amnaNihsonStupidcupid1234cutie13Amoon.88Rhea.KaJenAR-kashtrouble_006shreya_ksgianKaJen_addictionfri42911vidu87gupta.aditi20ARKJ_4EVERAMMY12..Ambika..kweetrockstarKaSh-Maneet-Fancant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatsamadesNorzMonstuholic4evrjiyaa_msweetdesire-CromulentHaze-chainreaction.-GoogleWithMe-

Miss.Sunshine Groupbie
Miss.Sunshine
Miss.Sunshine

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Res for Fatima :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Stupidcupid1234 Senior Member
Stupidcupid1234
Stupidcupid1234

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Update soon