Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaygandh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys there is one more prediction from my side
prediction no 4

navya will go to party ,anant will wait for her outside but after some time his naughty mind will say to him lets go to party with some weird look so navya also couldnt recognize him so he go to the party and there he will see some guy is doing misbehave with navya and our majnu will get angry and then there will be some good fight scene
do you remember guys "maine pyar kiya" scene with salman  and mohnish behl fight i think this can also be happen,i want to see anant in dashing mood what say guys?
Originally posted by: Jaygandh

hey guys there is one more prediction from my side

prediction no 4

navya will go to party ,anant will wait for her outside but after some time his naughty mind will say to him lets go to party with some weird look so navya also couldnt recognize him so he go to the party and there he will see some guy is doing misbehave with navya and our majnu will get angry and then there will be some good fight scene
do you remember guys "maine pyar kiya" scene with salman  and mohnish behl fight i think this can also be happen,i want to see anant in dashing mood what say guys?

haha YES DUDE exactly thats the thing thats gonna happen with navya! This is very very likely!  
anya.ss.sf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anushka2121

Hi Guys, So just watched the episode! And It was good...but I'm very tensed on whats going to happen on Monday!And the weekend is so longg yaar! , really would like to hear others thoughts!!!!!!!

My prediction 1

Navya will be shocked to see Anant in full 1970s look..And we will get a cute Anya scene of them seeing eacother! But then Navya will tell Anant that the party is only for employees which will make Anant upset,so Anant will leave. Navya will also be kinda sad.At the party something will happen to Navya..Um i dont know WHAT but something will happen ..why am i saying this..because the way deepak was saying that he doesn't like parties and he is scared for Navya..and all the whole convo kinda sensed something...Ok so contining,,,Anant is at home he is upset,...calls ranbir...and saying how embarssed he is...So after few hours he trys Navya's number but its not reaching which will make him go to the party.again thinking something is wrong. 

Prediction 2-
Navya is shocked to see Anant all dressed up and all, she tells him its only for employees, so he goes back...but but but...Anant wants to be navya so he calls ranbir and makes a plan to pretend he is a employee...and he sneaks in the party and WE GET ANYALICOUS SCENES..what say guys?!?!

prediction 3: 

Navya is shocked to see anant (nhahhaa once again) ...Anant tells her he is coming to the party no matter what..he wont let navya be alone..and anant and navya go to the party..navya is scared that amar sir well be upset...and then trisha sees them and tells amar sir..but amar sir will allow anant and alls well that ends well 

prediction   2  & 3   is  ok  yeah,  not  1  happens

we  will  want  anya  in  party  without  tension,  hopes  cvs  doesn't  disappoint  us
sifarah thumbnail
Prediction 3 is most likely to happen. Lets see what's in store for us... So bad that we didn't get a precap...
Can't believe that have to wait for two days to see Anant in retro... I hope it's not that polka dotted shirt he tried on...
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

all your predictions are cool

Combining all your predictions i have mad eone

AS you all said navya would be in shcok seeing anant somehow she will manage to tell him the truth. Anant would be in greif and navya  in dilemma as what to do whether she go in or not. Then amar sir would come there and navya might introduce annat as fiance. There I think MU will end. Then amar might ask anant to come inside with navya and both will go inside. Seeing this Sharmishta would become angry as amar revoked her rule. There we might see a fight between amar and sharmishta and  ANYA might see this. As per previous article, though anant might not join navya offcie, they would plan something to make amar and sharmishtha together and solve the issue.

Seond as you all siad something gonna happen as om or even baba might come to party as they are owning a pusblishing house (but chances are  less) and drama drama

Another one is anant might turn angry hearing navya and amar sir comes there and asks navya to come inside. Beginning of another MU track (I don't want this happen)

Edited by clarissajohn - 12 years ago
priyabiju thumbnail

@ Anu ,,,ur  2nd &3rd pre.good --

@Jay And Clarrisa  Liked urs predictions ...
 Want Anya enjoy d Party without any tension ...
 And want to see some cute Anya scnz also
 Hope cvs r not disappoint us ...
achuani_shamya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Guys, So just watched the episode! And It was good...but I'm very tensed on whats going to happen on Monday!And the weekend is so longg yaar! , really would like to hear others thoughts!!!!!!!

My prediction 1

Navya will be shocked to see Anant in full 1970s look..And we will get a cute Anya scene of them seeing eacother! But then Navya will tell Anant that the party is only for employees which will make Anant upset,so Anant will leave. Navya will also be kinda sad.At the party something will happen to Navya..Um i dont know WHAT but something will happen ..why am i saying this..because the way deepak was saying that he doesn't like parties and he is scared for Navya..and all the whole convo kinda sensed something...Ok so contining,,,Anant is at home he is upset,...calls ranbir...and saying how embarssed he is...So after few hours he trys Navya's number but its not reaching which will make him go to the party.again thinking something is wrong. 

Prediction 2-
Navya is shocked to see Anant all dressed up and all, she tells him its only for employees, so he goes back...but but but...Anant wants to be navya so he calls ranbir and makes a plan to pretend he is a employee...and he sneaks in the party and WE GET ANYALICOUS SCENES..what say guys?!?!

prediction 3: 

Navya is shocked to see anant (nhahhaa once again) ...Anant tells her he is coming to the party no matter what..he wont let navya be alone..and anant and navya go to the party..navya is scared that amar sir well be upset...and then trisha sees them and tells amar sir..but amar sir will allow anant and alls well that ends well 

first of all..all of ur predictions are gud😊...bt i want the 3rd one to happen..πŸ˜‰
superb post yaarπŸ‘
Originally posted by: clarissajohn

all your predictions are cool

Combining all your predictions i have mad eone

AS you all said navya would be in shcok seeing anant somehow she will manage to tell him the truth. Anant would be in greif and navya  in dilemma as what to do whether she go in or not. Then amar sir would come there and navya might introduce annat as fiance. There I think MU will end. Then amar might ask anant to come inside with navya and both will go inside. Seeing this Sharmishta would become angry as amar revoked her rule. There we might see a fight between amar and sharmishta and  ANYA might see this. As per previous article, though anant might not join navya offcie, they would plan something to make amar and sharmishtha together and solve the issue.

Seond as you all siad something gonna happen as om or even baba might come to party as they are owning a pusblishing house (but chances are  less) and drama drama

Another one is anant might turn angry hearing navya and amar sir comes there and asks navya to come inside. Beginning of another MU track (I don't want this happen)

wow this nice ! Yeah I dont think we will get another MU maybe a very small...one like for 5 min lol...and also i really dont think baba om will be there..idk just the though of baba at a party πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
and hope Anant goes to the party!!!!

wow this nice ! Yeah I dont think we will get another MU maybe a very small...one like for 5 min lol...and also i really dont think baba om will be there..idk just the though of baba at a party πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

i think 2nd is possible
it is nice
soniadutta thumbnail

this one is nice,i was also thinking the same