new article- gauri enters kyph - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
WHY WASN'T I CHOSEN TO BE PLAY GAURI'S PART? 😭 😭
heena
Originally posted by dinky21

u said it...kripa has had a share of her hubbies,now angads turn to have wives or atleast women droolingπŸ˜†

That's cool…..even angad shoul get chance to be with other women y only kripa has all the fun πŸ˜†

thanks for sharing. Gouri is the right person to compete Neha bamb in this showπŸ‘ πŸ‘. Nice pair to drool over angad 😳 I want to see jealous kripa and her trials to save her hubby angad.

Hope shivangi, the creative head/script writer dsnt get ideas for any more false/wrong remarriages.
OMG i bet shes gunna look sooooooo nice πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ but then shes gunna start liking angad oh no 😭 ekta yaar tere be stupid twists 😑 😑 😑 !! couldnt u make her angads sis!!!
i forgot 2 thank u thnx uuuuuuuu alot for sharing this news!!! πŸ˜›
lucky man πŸ˜†

i would love to see little twist in story

hope kyph goes on n on like this
THANKS FOR POSTING!
just wat we needeed, another love triangle πŸ˜” , but i hope that her new luk will luk cool and not over the top!
THANKS FOR POSTING!
just wat we needeed, another love triangle πŸ˜” , but i hope that her new luk will luk cool and not over the top!
Thankss for sharing
but how will hiten maaro an entry if gauri is gonna fall for angad??
omg.. why does she have to fal in loe wid angad.. why cant she fall in love wid.. KARTHIK hte poor GUY has noo oneee