simply.me thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
WHY WASN'T I CHOSEN TO BE PLAY GAURI'S PART? 😭 😭
heena
ashita_tweety thumbnail
Originally posted by: dinky21

u said it...kripa has had a share of her hubbies,now angads turn to have wives or atleast women droolingπŸ˜†

That's cool…..even angad shoul get chance to be with other women y only kripa has all the fun πŸ˜†

vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing. Gouri is the right person to compete Neha bamb in this showπŸ‘ πŸ‘. Nice pair to drool over angad 😳 I want to see jealous kripa and her trials to save her hubby angad.

Hope shivangi, the creative head/script writer dsnt get ideas for any more false/wrong remarriages.
ann_786 thumbnail
OMG i bet shes gunna look sooooooo nice πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ but then shes gunna start liking angad oh no 😭 ekta yaar tere be stupid twists 😑 😑 😑 !! couldnt u make her angads sis!!!
ann_786 thumbnail
i forgot 2 thank u thnx uuuuuuuu alot for sharing this news!!! πŸ˜›
sital4 thumbnail
lucky man πŸ˜†

i would love to see little twist in story

hope kyph goes on n on like this
THANKS FOR POSTING!
just wat we needeed, another love triangle πŸ˜” , but i hope that her new luk will luk cool and not over the top!
THANKS FOR POSTING!
just wat we needeed, another love triangle πŸ˜” , but i hope that her new luk will luk cool and not over the top!
whimsical_soul thumbnail
Thankss for sharing
but how will hiten maaro an entry if gauri is gonna fall for angad??
lalala_cool thumbnail
omg.. why does she have to fal in loe wid angad.. why cant she fall in love wid.. KARTHIK hte poor GUY has noo oneee