India-Forums

Remix
Remix

arghhhhhhh!!!!! (Page 5)

hasneha_22 Groupbie
hasneha_22
hasneha_22

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I totally agree with you. raghu and shy should go to hell only that is the right place for them Angry

tia and ranveer's break up ....its really very soon Cry

Eloquent IF-Rockerz
Eloquent
Eloquent

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolniyu

i cant completely disagree tht ashi yuvi hv gotten an equal share of limelight its true tht theyve bin sidelined as compared to tr Ouch but thnkfully season 2 belongs to ay,as according to sum spoilers harshu sent me the link of Big smile

now after tht badaaaaaa lecture[wich i donno how many of u bothered to readTongue],all i hv to say is...when will my ay get bk 2gether? CryCryCry
sry ani....i no this is tr related topic......but kya kare control nahi hota Big smile

I hope niyu that they follow rebelde yaar. All the scenes r so gr8 b/w AY! n tht "season2 belongs to AY", atleast tht was what I read in some intro on rbd........so hope remix follows rbd dittoEmbarrassed

But still dunno what to hope for..........as remix script writers always have had an uncanny ability of ignoring AYOuch. S plz don't wring my neck if it doesen't go exactly as rbd!Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index