Tuli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hi guys,

Maine rajeev ki nayi music vedio ke bare mein khali suna hai par dekha nehi hai lagta hai mera bad luck hi kharab hai 😭!!!! By the way kya tum mein se kisi ne woh vedio dekha hai  ❓

Agar dekha hai to please batao naa gana kaun sa hai, kiska hai batao na pleassssssssssssssssse !!!!  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuteAreej thumbnail
Yeah.it has been posted here..browse through the pages and look for the video link posted by Anamika_Garima..i am sure you would find it.. 😃
shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The song is called "Jhoom Jhoom".The singer is Saru.It is a nice song and Raj was looking very handsome as usual.I got the chance to watch the vid today.Here is the video of that song:
http://www.savefile.com/files/7848605

Noor.T thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww thanx shareen coz i missed it as well ! 😃
Noor
shareen thumbnail
Say thanks to Garima coz she is the one who provided the vid.
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tuli

Hi guys,

Maine rajeev ki nayi music vedio ke bare mein khali suna hai par dekha nehi hai lagta hai mera bad luck hi kharab hai 😭!!!! By the way kya tum mein se kisi ne woh vedio dekha hai  ❓

Agar dekha hai to please batao naa gana kaun sa hai, kiska hai batao na pleassssssssssssssssse !!!!  

Okay I'll tell you how you can see it. I know one crazy person who is doing it everyday to watch the video....... and is watching it too. 😆 

Put on TV at MTV channel at 4PM IST. Stay there till that song program ends. Maybe till around 5:30PM. They show the video everyday inbetween this time. So you get to watch it.

shareen thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhaskar.T

Okay I'll tell you how you can see it. I know one crazy person who is doing it everyday to watch the video....... and is watching it too. 😆 

Put on TV at MTV channel at 4PM IST. Stay there till that song program ends. Maybe till around 5:30PM. They show the video everyday inbetween this time. So you get to watch it.

Hey i know another timing.Put on B4U at 1:55(india time)and u will get to watch it.I have been doing this since the last two days😆

SujalkiDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx gari chachiiil...........oh sorry no thanxx

byeee......me leaving