Remix

India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Dhake maarke nikaloooooooooooooooo (Page 3)

remixer IF-Rockerz
remixer
remixer

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
yaar i really think ki tia ko aaj jhut bolna chahiye tha woh waise to kabhie sach nahi bolti nd aaj usko pata nahi kaise man kar gaya sach bolne ka

tia ke jhut
1 usne kahie khud ranveer ke liye apni feelings ko accept nahi kiya aur apne aap se aur ranveer se jhut bolti gayi
2 usne shy ke baare mein kisi ko nahi bataya

rakhi_uv Goldie
rakhi_uv
rakhi_uv

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
totally agree wid u dia remix is bugging these dayz nd i feel i shud giv up watchin remix now coz i no wht exactly is gonna happen now........... again all the attention on tia & ranny's rona dhona...... as it is ashi yuvi track is hardly paid ne heed nd now majority of the rona dhona ........remembrance of their sweet memories tht leaves ay nowhere.......bt i really pity raj the most...... coz after tia-ran ashi being the prankster will atleast hav some scenes bt bechara yuvi will hav nothin to do........

more than TR's romance i bet their break up is goin to b hyped a hell lott.... Angry Angry Angry arrgghhhhhh......... Angry Angry Angry
rrui Goldie
rrui
rrui

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 2:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by honeyk

I don't understand why everyone is blaming TIA. She only told the truth.And she didn't doubt Ranveer even after seeing the bag in his room.Eventhough Ranveer hid things from her and behaved rudely with her for whatever reason , she didn't doubt him.That Raghu "Monkey, Creep" is to be blamed for that.Useless person.Raghu , Shy and Latty should be thrown out.

i agree with u.......

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Remix Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index