India-Forums

Remix
Remix

Dhake maarke nikaloooooooooooooooo

funky n crazy IF-Rockerz
funky n crazy
funky n crazy

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:05am | IP Logged

iss latty raghu n shyla ko cdhaake maar maar ke remix mein se nikalooooooo................wht the hell is happenin

latty.....mein sahi ka saath dena chahti hoon..my foot.......she is a fraud and tht id proved since bhaagu knows whn.........and now she wants uv....isilye she will do sum gadbad

shyla.............the hopeless creep....neva-the less must get a life

and raghu.hey bhaagu..itna bada cheat.....frnd ban ke he is snitchin on every1....usse toh frog bana dena chahiye......

and tia ko kya ho gaya....how can she not trust ranny.......wat has happened to her.she is jus beleivin wht she is seein.....

uv....cumpleteli ashi ke against ho raha hai......i don know wht to say......

ashi.hope she does sumthin.ranny n the elctions

HEY BHAAGU!!!!!!!!!!

devilangel IF-Dazzler
devilangel
devilangel

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:09am | IP Logged
vanshika.. yuvi will win the elctions and raghu should go out of school for sure...

but yuvi should win by hook or crook even if ppl do it dishonestly.. but i agree..

raghu, shy, latty GET OUT!!!!!!!
tia_5 IF-Dazzler
tia_5
tia_5

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:17am | IP Logged
seriously un logo ko dhakke marke nikalo yaha see
veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:21am | IP Logged
enough is enough i tght after mitra gone maurya high will be better but no its becum worse latty toh pehle se hi thi upar se shy seriously does she really want 2 help ashi or she is just helping her ao that she gets close 2ranny Angry and raghu toh sabka baap nikla that cheap fraud of a character poor tia Cry Cry she told what she saw she coundt do nething at that moment Cry

i pity ashi yuvi ranny nd tia they r being used and tricked 4 no fault of either of them
veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:26am | IP Logged
it luks like hamare 4some pe yeh teen bandar[latty shy nd raghu]atom bomb phek rahe hain ek saath sabhi ko nuksaan pahucah rahe hain poor ranny Cry is framed 4 no fault of his and tia is being made the target and that latty Dead
ashi912 Goldie
ashi912
ashi912

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:41am | IP Logged
remix dekhkar rona aa raha hai Cry uv latty ki batao main aa raha hai.i hope he he doesnt date her n ashi will pakka lose coz she'll help ranveer Cry
rakhi_uv Goldie
rakhi_uv
rakhi_uv

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:45am | IP Logged
basically i din understand atall wht was happ today? wht was latty's plan .....nd was yuvi's.....argh....its so damn confusing...... bt chill all yuvi fans yuvi nos latty too well nd even if tries to get close to her im very sure tht after the elections latty wud b dumped to the worst dustbin in town by yuvi Big smile ......im sure Embarrassed
veonal IF-Dazzler
veonal
veonal

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:53am | IP Logged
tdy seeing shy nd latty i was like Angry how the hell nobody spots them together seriosuly i think its high time tia goes nd tells the truth abt latty nd shy 2 ashicoz onli tia knows abt them both

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index