India-Forums

UPDATE 31 MARCH UK

Chetsmyster Senior Member
Chetsmyster
Chetsmyster

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 3:56pm | IP Logged

Update

Rakesh, Yashoda, Garv, Avinash, Kaveri, Bua, Maharaj and Khan are all sitting together in the living room looking concerned about Meghas outburst earlier. Rakesh is quite agitated as he says ''what is wrong with that girl! shes spoilt..this is all you guys fault..you guys all keep her really pampered''. Everyones silent. Garv says to the family (mainly directed at Avinash) ''this is my fault..im sorry, i made her drink some bhaang during the day''. Avinash puts his hand on Garv's shoulder as in to say that its not your fault. Rakesh says that Megha has never had good manners and that she doesnt have the presentation and appearance of someone who is from a good and high status family such as theirs (hes not one to talk with the past he has). Isha is sitting at a distance looking lost in sad thoughts. Everyone looks at her sympathetically. They go over to her and Yashoda apologizes for Meghas behaviour. Isha says that they shouldn't be apologizing to her as she considers them family and family members never apologize to one another. Isha adds that she considers Megha a sister (I wouldn't but what the hey). Yashoda next asks Kaveri where Rimjhims gone. Maharaj replies that shes gone to the prayer room.

Rimjhim is in the prayer room looking sad. Yashoda pops in and says ''Rimjhim''. Rimjhim turns to look at her as Yashoda sits down. Rimjhim says ''when i was pregnant with Megha i also had cancer and I had to make a decision on whether to allow myself to live more years or allow Megha to live a life..and I chose Meghas life and now she accuses me of wanting to kill her''. Yashoda understands Rimjhims sadness and reassures her of how great she is. Rimjhim asks if Megha is still unconscious. Yashoda says yes. Rimjhim says that she doesn't know what to do anymore and she thinks that maybe if she went away like Megha wants then Megha would feel more at ease. Yashoda shouts at Rimjhim for saying such things because its crazy talk and its upsetting to even say/think that!. Rimjhim says no more. They both look at Gopalji and smile.

Megha has woken and is sitting on her bed. Avinash, Kaveri, Maharaj and Bua are standing around. Garv is sitting beside and has handed her a medicinal/health drink. Megha drinks it down but it doesn't taste good. Garv tells her to take care of herself. Megha feels strange as everyones there in her room..she asks what their all doing here. Everyone is asking about her health and generally worried for her. Garv says ''what..don't you remember what happened''. Megha says that she doesn't remember. Garv says ''that's great..nevermind then'' (hes happy). Kaveri asks her if she wants food as she hasnt eaten anything all day. Garv says he has to leave now. He shakes her hand and Megha and Garv say their byes.

Garv walks outside ..its dark now. He spots Isha sitting on an outdoor seating area. He comes near her and quietly sits beside her. Then he speaks and apologizes for what Megha said to her. Isha says ''why are you apologizing''. Garv tells her that despite Meghas attitude she has a great heart. Garv tells her not to take any wrong steps after what Megha did. Isha says that she is not going anywhere if that's what he means. Isha says that she wouldn't leave this house unless Rimjhim herself told her to. Garv says ''you have much respect for Rimjhim-auntie..on the one hand theres you who respects her and on the other theres Megha who hates her''. Isha says ''not respect..i worship her''! (Rimjhim is worship worthy). Garv says he doesn't know why Megha hates Rimjhim so much. Isha says she doesn't know either. Isha tells him to be nice to Megha. Garv tells her to not worry about their fighting as they always fight..its natural for them to bicker otherwise they don't consider it normal. Then both Isha and Garv get up and Garv takes his leave.

Megha and Kaveri are in her room, Megha is sitting on her bed and Kaveri has put a plate in front of her and is helping her eat. Kaveri has one hand behind her hand ..rubbing it or something. Megha gets frustrated and shouts ''just leave me alone!.. I know why your doing all this anyway.. your doing it on HER insistance''. Kaveri says ''SHE is your mother Megha''. Megha doesn't accept Rimjhim as usual. Kaveri tells her that they have done something for her ..they have shifted Isha to another room. Megha says ''good! you haven't done me any favour ..i don't want that Rimjhim near me and i don't want her 'chumchi' (spoon) Isha near me either''.

Vicky, Kaveri, Rakesh and Om are in one room..Yashoda is coming down the stairs to join them. Vicky is telling them that what happened was Rimjhim aunties fault. Rakesh tells Vicky that Rimjhim is a very good woman and she has done many good things for the family. Vicky says that Rimjhim is causing a lot of mental anguish and pain to Megha and its not good for poor Meghas head thus its ruining Meghas chance of a future and a career. Vicky says that he thinks Rimjhim auntie should leave. Om and Rakesh are shocked. Kaveri says ''Vicky! You don't know what your saying..Rimjhim is a great woman. Yashoda has come down the stairs and tells Vicky that he doesn't know what hes say as Rimjhim is the type of person that if you were in some trouble then she would come there and save you. Vicky says that he never needs anyone to get him out of trouble and that he can handle himself. Kaveri rolls her eyes. Vicky says that he doesn't know what kind of woman she really is. Yashoda says she has spent all this time in jail after saving the family. Vicky says that those things might be stories..i.e. Rimjhim killing Malini. Vicky says shes a murderer as far as hes concerned and everything they tell him may well be a story. Tanya comes along and tells Vicky that he cant just put these accusations on Rimjhim. Tanya tells him that people make mistakes and its not only youngsters that make mistake buts adults too (shes looks at Rakesh at this point). Tanya goes on ''I know she spent time in jail but she deserved to be forgived as shes lived out her sentenceā€¦am I right?''. Vicky just leaves. Tanya looks at the others. Om and Kaveri both leave. Rakesh is left standing. Tanya looks at him and says ''although i said she should be forgiven after all this time..i haven't forgotten about my grudge against you..im still out for revengeā€¦papa''. Rakesh marches off.

Megha is in her room sitting but shes dosed off and is leaning on the back part of her bed. Her closed eyes wrinkle up as she thinks about Garv and Isha. She visualizes Isha and Garv together in a soft environment. She dreams about Garv holding Isha and cupping her face and Isha and Garv looking into each others eyes. She sees Garv and Isha in very close proximity and intimate settings. She wakes up feeling flustered and angry. She isn't happy. She thinks of Garv and Isha then she looks at herself in the mirror..she sees her face and she feels sadness. Next she goes to her drawer and pulls out some pictures of her and Garv. She throws them on the floor as she thinks about him dancing with Isha during Holi (these scenes of Megha were quite heart wrenching and it makes you see Megha in a different light. I actually felt sorry for her). Megha has tears rolling down her cheeks as she looks at the pictures. Then she finds a nice picture of her and Garv..angrily she tears it up into four pieces quite hastily. Then immediately she puts the four pieces back together and looks at the picture longingly (she likes Garv but its like she doesn't realize its love. She just feels sad and lonely that he likes someone else. Its almost like she cant understand why she isn't liked that way). Megha has pain written on her face and she pulls at her hair (as if shes attacking herself..as if she doesn't like herself. This is the first time I felt she isn't really a brat but a confused teenager with deep unresolved issues burning at her subconscious).

Rimjhim goes to Ishas room. Isha is sitting there silently. Isha now has a new room. Rimjhim sits beside her and apologizes for Meghas behaviour and requests that Isha does not leave the house. Isha says she would never leave and that shes not really hurt by what Megha did. Isha tells Rimjhim that her dad Raj always said that Rimjhim is such a strong willed person. Isha continues ''however..eversince I'v come here I'v seen that tears are a permeanant fixture to your face''. Rimjhim immediately wipes the tears that have so far rolled down her face and smiles instead. When Rimjhim leaves..Isha think in her head ''I will never come inbetween Garv and Megha because I know Megha loves Garv eventhough she herself doesn't know it. I am really indebted to Rimjhim as she saved my life when I was a child''.

Rimjhim comes into Meghas room. Megha is on the floor lying there with photos scattered over the floor. Rimjhim looks at Megha on the floor and is about to touch her to wake her but then she refrains from doing so as it will just agitate Meghas anger. Instead..she decides to look over Megha at what she lying on. Rimjhim sees a bunch of scattered photos and she sees one photo in particular but Meghas hand is on it. She picks up Meghas arm and puts her hand aside. Rimjhim sees the torn photo of her and Garv standing close together..ripped and patched together again. Rimjhim is shocked as she realizes that Megha has ripped it then lovingly put it back together which means she loves Garv.

PREVIEW

Vicky bumps into Isha as he opens his car door and it bangs Isha by accident

Isha is looking at a photo of Garv

cutychet Senior Member
cutychet
cutychet

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
thanks chets for the awesome update
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 7:59pm | IP Logged