Episode 786 :Jadui Darwaaze Ka Raaz17.12.2011 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
I'm liking the episode !!!! The investigation part as such !!

When Daya wanted to go inside after breaking the window of that eagle lock ... Abhijeet said "kabhi kabhi humein bhi khatra lene do" .. I rather found hi sway of trying to stop Daya from getting into trouble ... he felt that something might be wrong inside and didn't want Daya to go inside ... it was rather protective of him to do this !!!

And the whole duo convo outside the dorr was nice !!. The idea is interesting and different !! And duo are looking stunning .. nazar nahin hata paa rahe hai 😍
Enjoyed the case, it kept be hooked. A treat for duo fans today. I loved the revelation of the various secrets of the mysterious door by duo. 😃..Even the revelation of the identity of Bunty was intriguing. ACP sir's powerful slap was a treat. 😆.. But I did not understand why Bunty was killing innocent people when he begrudged the various subsequent owners the possession of his ancestral property. 😕..Also, Vivek was just a little more than a mannequin today, he hardly got any dialogs..Sachin seemed to be doing all the talking today. Abhijeet had no indoor sequences, infact, he was glued to that abominable haveli...but I won't dwell upon this as he and Daya gave us a treat today. 
The story wise episode was bakwas..But as performances it was rocking. Specially from Daya and Abhijeet. After a long gap I witness that verge of these two. It was lost in 2008-09. Today I just watched a scenario of it. Yes this time they were main highlights..
FW did a good job giving Daya and Abhijeet new outlooks. They looks extremely young and dashing in it.And the way they performed tonight, brilliant. In fact no words to describe it. AG gave a right company to them as an assist. Though Freddy was there but he was like to show some foolishness of his own. Actually its not funny any more. Its more irritating now. The Viivek-Freddy pranks were quite sensible..

Acp and Sachin made the other works. Both of them did good job. Nikhil was there for a moment or more. But mostly I wonder why FW brought back Viivek. His job was just to deliver two dialouges or do some groundwork like a robot.

Nothing much nothing less..

Finally exams over and got the chance to visit IF ! Coming to the episode.. i found it quite interesting and gripping till the duo scene. The motive seemed a little silly..but nevertheless, a good story with a very good job done by the art designers I must say!! 👏 Duo moment was sweet indeed ... not very OTT yet sweet 😳 ! Loved Abhijeet's expressions when that hand came out and he jumped back..!! 😆

ACP's slap was a surprise ! But great one 😛 Overall, a nice case... a 3.5 from me !! Would have given a 4 if the ending of the case could have been better !
Wow I loved this dialigue" Nandini Akhir gai kahan"😛

I like the episode very much..😊

story buht achi thi or interesting thi..Daya sir and Abhijeet sir sath thy tu humain or kaya chayie.😍

the sence of door outside Daya sir and inside Abhijeet sir was stunning,cool awesome,rocking very nice...👏 i just observe every singal expression,moment,dialogue of DUO was simply awesome..😍

and in this end the powerful slap of ACP sir wohhh too good yar it so real...⭐️

I liked the episode too...I watched it from the first ad break...but saw the remaining online. That taala thodna moment was a very sweet one. Abhijeet asked Daya to break the lock so that he would get the opportunity to go in and face whatever was happening inside...sooo sweet...😳

Duo investigation...after sooo long!!!! That too in a non-strato, non-senti episode. Thanks for this...please keep them investigating together even in some sensible crime stories...not just jadoo and aahat type stories.
But ending?

Tell me? Hoe did he on the mechanism when the children were standing outside and journalist went in? And when he had got the haweli what was the reason to kill the journalist and Nandini? If he would have sat quietly no one would have known

But yes otherwise it was good

Abhijeet and Daya scenes were good. Direction was also good

Now someone is telling me Nipun's video is incomplete. What have I missed
Edited by NandiniPS - 12 years ago
I feel the reason to kill was to bring a bad reputation to the hotel, so that no one stays there. This was his revenge for whatever happened to his family in the past.

Also...he probably wanted to convince people that the 'magic' exists.

Who turned the knob when the kids were in - maybe the guy was already inside arranging for Nandini's murder when the journalist went in. He murdered the journalist manually and pulled his body into the tunnel and escaped. Later at night he killed Nandini too by operating the eagle shaped lever and the door.

Episode was rocking really liked it. I did not doz off for a second. I liked Abhijeet-Daya conversation most. The awy Abhijeet said"kabhi dusro ko bhi khatra lene ka mauka diya karo"⭐️  It was a treat to watch.😊
Edited by Mansi. - 12 years ago