Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunny's Husband Daniel's Picture? (Page 4)

Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lippi

Originally posted by shahzur2010

Originally posted by lippi

Daniel Weber is not her husband.

She was married to some guy who was the executive marketing director of Playboy but then she got divorced.

Daniel is someone who she used to work with in industry and then she fell in love with him. She has been dating him since. He is also her partner and runs the sunlust pictures along with her.

Source: http://hustlermagazine.com/features/?tag=sunny-leone

seen her photos of marriage with daniel on her bedside, same guy , he is also on face book 

There are no sources on the internet that would say this is her husband.

I'd rather not take PB's word for it. How would she know. She didn't even know Sunny is a po*nstar.

PB says so many things about people, how many of them have been true?

It's just that Daniel is her partner and she's also dating him that's why she is spotted with him a lot.

And I'm not sure about the wedding photos she has on the wall. Can't see them properly.

Sunny wasnt married before she was engaged to a guy and then she also started making movies with him...but then they broke off the engagement and sunny married this daniele guy and when she was telling her love story to amar and sky she said her husband is part of a band and the guy in the picture looks like daneile..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saturnShahZur

saturn Groupbie
saturn
saturn

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv4games

Originally posted by saturn

If you watch this video closely, Daniel looks like the guy she is with in the pictures up on the wall in BB. BB won't let me post links because I am a newbie. But its the same video where she is talking with juhi about how Andrew ignored Sid.

Also guys it would be a big help if you can tell me how I can reply to a particular post? Instead of just replying to the post in general. And is it possible to delete posts once they are uploaded? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you :)

Hey when u wanna reply to a particular post then just click on "quote" which is at the top of each post and you can reply. If you dont want it to be shown at all then you can PM the person which is at the bottom of each post. And once you post you cannot delete it but edit it. If you are signed in then at the bottom of your post there is an edit option which you can select and change it.

Hope it helps

Thank you for your help, just figured out the quote thing a few minutes ago, but everything else I did not know. Thanks for pointing them out to me :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv4games

taurus27 Senior Member
taurus27
taurus27

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
What a husband!!  His wife f** all and sundry to make money and the world watches. He is blessed to have such a wife.
Chits1 IF-Stunnerz
Chits1
Chits1

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Sunny and marriage don't go together..anyways,even if Daniel is her hubby,I think,he must be her client...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShahZur

Go to top