Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunny's Husband Daniel's Picture? (Page 3)

lippi Senior Member
lippi
lippi

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Luv4games

Originally posted by sonya85

Originally posted by shahzur2010

The Disparrows Daniel Weber, Stephen Tecci, Mike, Grant Loosvelt - Hangin in Hollywood

you know her husband , with some more P actors who work with his wife in their films. 

How can he be comfortable with this? Confused. Shameless

apparently he is ok with anybody doing anything with her on camera but off camera is a no no and according to pooja bedi it all makes sense to her that he would feel comfortable with her having sex with another guy on camera but not even touching or hugging off camera...it sounds stupid to mee...on camera or off camera she is having sex with another man anyway they twist it...i wonder how pooja bedi would feel if in a few years her daughter chooses this profession...because based on her tweets she is promoting watching po*n and po*n stars..

I feel like vomiting Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saturn

ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lippi

Daniel Weber is not her husband.

She was married to some guy who was the executive marketing director of Playboy but then she got divorced.

Daniel is someone who she used to work with in industry and then she fell in love with him. She has been dating him since. He is also her partner and runs the sunlust pictures along with her.

Source: http://hustlermagazine.com/features/?tag=sunny-leone

seen her photos of marriage with daniel on her bedside, same guy , he is also on face book 
saturn Groupbie
saturn
saturn

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
She is wearing a wedding band on her finger and the pictures of the guy she is with in bigg boss wall next to her bed, looks a lot like this guy. Why would she put up pictures of her first marriage on the wall next to her bed in BB? I think she is married again to this guy. I think he is her second husband. Also PB said in one of her tweets, "I am in touch with Sunny's husband. His name is Daniel."
saturn Groupbie
saturn
saturn

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
She is wearing a wedding band on her finger and the pictures of the guy she is with in bigg boss wall next to her bed, looks a lot like this guy. Why would she put up pictures of her first marriage on the wall next to her bed in BB? I think she is married again to this guy. I think he is her second husband. Also PB said in one of her tweets, "I am in touch with Sunny's husband. His name is Daniel."

Edited by saturn - 16 December 2011 at 6:26pm
saturn Groupbie
saturn
saturn

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
If you watch this video closely, Daniel looks like the guy she is with in the pictures up on the wall in BB. BB won't let me post links because I am a newbie. But its the same video where she is talking with juhi about how Andrew ignored Sid.

Also guys it would be a big help if you can tell me how I can reply to a particular post? Instead of just replying to the post in general. And is it possible to delete posts once they are uploaded? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you :)

Edited by saturn - 16 December 2011 at 6:32pm
lippi Senior Member
lippi
lippi

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

She was married to some guy who was the executive marketing director of Playboy but then she got divorced.

Daniel is someone who she used to work with in industry and then she fell in love with him. She has been dating him since. He is also her partner and runs the sunlust pictures along with her.

seen her photos of marriage with daniel on her bedside, same guy , he is also on face book 

There are no sources on the internet that would say this is her husband.

I'd rather not take PB's word for it. How would she know. She didn't even know Sunny is a po*nstar.

PB says so many things about people, how many of them have been true?

It's just that Daniel is her partner and she's also dating him that's why she is spotted with him a lot.

And I'm not sure about the wedding photos she has on the wall. Can't see them properly.
saturn Groupbie
saturn
saturn

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

There are no sources on the internet that would say this is her husband.

I'd rather not take PB's word for it. How would she know. She didn't even know Sunny is a po*nstar.

PB says so many things about people, how many of them have been true?

It's just that Daniel is her partner and she's also dating him that's why she is spotted with him a lot.

And I'm not sure about the wedding photos she has on the wall. Can't see them properly.

Read this, its one of her tweets
Pooja says, "I have made my best of friends inside the house and I have also contacted their families after my exit from the show. Laxmi (Laxmi Narayan), Sunny (Sunny Leone), Juhi (Juhi Parmar Shroff) and Sky are my good friends and I call Laxmi even today. I am in touch with Sachin, Madhu and also Daniel (Sunny's husband).I had taken their numbers before my elimination.'

Agreed that Pooja was not aware of her being a po*n star when she entered the show, but that was not the case when she left. How many of us knew Sunny Leone before she entered big boss? But we do know her now right? Sunny mentioned she is married on the show. She also is wearing a wedding band on her ring finger. Also I would love to post the link to you of the video where her wedding picture of her and her husband is on the wall but because I am a newbie, I can't post link till I have atleast 25 posts. Also does it make sense to you for her to paste pictures of her ex husband on the wall? 
Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saturn

If you watch this video closely, Daniel looks like the guy she is with in the pictures up on the wall in BB. BB won't let me post links because I am a newbie. But its the same video where she is talking with juhi about how Andrew ignored Sid.

Also guys it would be a big help if you can tell me how I can reply to a particular post? Instead of just replying to the post in general. And is it possible to delete posts once they are uploaded? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you :)

Hey when u wanna reply to a particular post then just click on "quote" which is at the top of each post and you can reply. If you dont want it to be shown at all then you can PM the person which is at the bottom of each post. And once you post you cannot delete it but edit it. If you are signed in then at the bottom of your post there is an edit option which you can select and change it.

Hope it helps

Go to top