saturn thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

She said he was a musician right?
Luv4games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonya85

How can he be comfortable with this? 😕. Shameless

apparently he is ok with anybody doing anything with her on camera but off camera is a no no and according to pooja bedi it all makes sense to her that he would feel comfortable with her having sex with another guy on camera but not even touching or hugging off camera...it sounds stupid to mee...on camera or off camera she is having sex with another man anyway they twist it...i wonder how pooja bedi would feel if in a few years her daughter chooses this profession...because based on her tweets she is promoting watching po*n and po*n stars..
sonnyunlocker thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Because off camera she doesn't get paid.  lol, is it that hard to understand?
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Daniel Weber is not her husband.

She was married to some guy who was the executive marketing director of Playboy but then she got divorced.

Daniel is someone who she used to work with in industry and then she fell in love with him. She has been dating him since. He is also her partner and runs the sunlust pictures along with her.

Source: http://hustlermagazine.com/features/?tag=sunny-leone

lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Luv4games

apparently he is ok with anybody doing anything with her on camera but off camera is a no no and according to pooja bedi it all makes sense to her that he would feel comfortable with her having sex with another guy on camera but not even touching or hugging off camera...it sounds stupid to mee...on camera or off camera she is having sex with another man anyway they twist it...i wonder how pooja bedi would feel if in a few years her daughter chooses this profession...because based on her tweets she is promoting watching po*n and po*n stars..

I feel like vomiting 🤢

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lippi

Daniel Weber is not her husband.

She was married to some guy who was the executive marketing director of Playboy but then she got divorced.

Daniel is someone who she used to work with in industry and then she fell in love with him. She has been dating him since. He is also her partner and runs the sunlust pictures along with her.

Source: http://hustlermagazine.com/features/?tag=sunny-leone

seen her photos of marriage with daniel on her bedside, same guy , he is also on face book 
saturn thumbnail
She is wearing a wedding band on her finger and the pictures of the guy she is with in bigg boss wall next to her bed, looks a lot like this guy. Why would she put up pictures of her first marriage on the wall next to her bed in BB? I think she is married again to this guy. I think he is her second husband. Also PB said in one of her tweets, "I am in touch with Sunny's husband. His name is Daniel."
saturn thumbnail
She is wearing a wedding band on her finger and the pictures of the guy she is with in bigg boss wall next to her bed, looks a lot like this guy. Why would she put up pictures of her first marriage on the wall next to her bed in BB? I think she is married again to this guy. I think he is her second husband. Also PB said in one of her tweets, "I am in touch with Sunny's husband. His name is Daniel." Edited by saturn - 12 years ago
saturn thumbnail
If you watch this video closely, Daniel looks like the guy she is with in the pictures up on the wall in BB. BB won't let me post links because I am a newbie. But its the same video where she is talking with juhi about how Andrew ignored Sid.

Also guys it would be a big help if you can tell me how I can reply to a particular post? Instead of just replying to the post in general. And is it possible to delete posts once they are uploaded? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you :)
Edited by saturn - 12 years ago