Karu most honest

malathi2100 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

I really like how honest Karu is and said that he would vote for Sandeep if he had to choose between Sandy and Anuj.

Both Anuj and Sandy could have given their preference too but chose not to as they want to be diplomatic and politically correct.

How ironical is the situation, Karu had the toughest choices... Sandy and Anuj had the easiest as Karu would have been the clearly best singer of the two.

Karu hats off to you... weather you win or don't win, at least you are being yourself and honest on any comments you make...

People may not take your honestly well now, may be even mis interpret it... but in the long run Satya Mev Jayatay...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: malathi2100

I really like how honest Karu is and said that he would vote for Sandeep if he had to choose between Sandy and Anuj.

Both Anuj and Sandy could have given their preference too but chose not to as they want to be diplomatic and politically correct.

How ironical is the situation, Karu had the toughest choices... Sandy and Anuj had the easiest as Karu would have been the clearly best singer of the two.

Karu hats off to you... weather you win or don't win, at least you are being yourself and honest on any comments you make...

People may not take your honestly well now, may be even mis interpret it... but in the long run Satya Mev Jayatay...

very well said, hes honest and true and continues to be that way even after knowing tht his comments are being mis-interpreted and some think hes arrogant.

hes being honest and continues to take the big risk, hats off to him

ur our indian idol

ajanta thumbnail
people always like to mis interpret the things..if karu is looking confident, people say that he is overconfident.
If he says i stopped thinking about the results, people say that he is so arrogant!!!
I dont know who the hell is that handwriting analyst who told that karu is selfish.....rediculous...this is all just to demoralise him.
but anyway as you all told he is humble,honest and good at heart ...that is why God gave him such a sweet voice and great talent....I always dream that he only should become II2

harshmm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Karu is a sweetheart and Meenal, Antara, Monali, Mini and Sagar who know him from a few months have said.
He is a clean soul and a very good person.
joecry thumbnail
well said i wish karunya wins