Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

The Journey Of PKYEK

raspberrytorte IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Still cannot believe it. I just can't believe it! I can't believe that a beautiful show has come to an end! It is so sad... Just so sad. I was crying on the episode where Maithili died because I knew that either that was the last episode or the end was coming closer. Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani had everything in it. It was all that. Abhay and Piya, a beautiful and romantic jodi, which will stay in our hearts forever. Falling in love, falling out with friends, finding out bitter truths, playing pranks on others, partying , spending quality time with family - I am not talking about real life here! I'm on about PKYEK! PKYEK had everything in it! It was so realistic. Of course , apart from the fact that there were vampires and werewolves. I love JIya's cute scenes, although I am more of an Abhiya fan I thought Jiya's scenes were really cute and romantic. Siddharth Siddharth Siddharth! How can we forget you! Aaah.. just loved your one liners! Like when you were up on the tree you said 'Whats up? Me!' to Chandeena. And all the convos with Abhay. Well done Sid Clap Kabisha, KaT, Trangad, Abhina, Neelchi and all these couples were also cute! And Danish-Panchi were really cute too. The show had just completed a year and has now come to an end Cry.. Speechless.. But would like to thank EVERYONE ! The cast, the crew, the writers, directors, producers, Star One, Balaji, Ekta Ma'm, Shobha Ma'm and all our forum members for adding the extra spice to the episode by chatting about it. Love you PKYEK forever and ever for eternity. Will never forget u xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top