India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

Abdul Rahman Conversion Case (Page 2)

sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 01 April 2006 at 7:52am | IP Logged
I agree Religion is personal choice. But I also think, i know I am only one probably here to say this, but if that country is ok with that law then why other country want to interfere. Some countries are way behing than other parts of world and it takes time for them to change overnight. You cannot expect them to join our way of thinking overnight. probably some parts of Africa, Afghan and other countries are living in age where we used to ahve Sati and other evil practicies. I think it takes some time for them to get till what developed countries of world are today, even the way they think. I know that if we can save life of one person it's good that other nation get together. Just to sentence a person 'coz he changed a religion is not fair. But if we think in their way, people in some countries does now know at all what wold is today. Some parts of Africa are so remote and they don't have exposure to our world. I am not saying we should not try, we want them to get exposed to our world and get broad thinking, but it takes time adn we can't just impose things on them. If people of that country are ok with the law let them be and i think we should leave them alone. By imposing US is just creating more complications and more controversey.

Go to top