Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subaru189 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
What is the point of this posting....i do not detect any arrogance on part of Karunya. Karunya actually replied to the question...if Anuj did not reply to the question...he is the one who would come across as arrogant or ignorant for that matter.

Arrogance would have been if asked whom Karunya will vote for Anuj or Sandeep,and Karunya would have replied "noone"...that would have been arrogant...it is amazin somebody would infer from the contestant responses that Karunya is arrogant..

He is the only real contestant left now...Sandeep is a Udit clone...and Anuj has individuality..but is work under construction and has ways to go before he will be classfied as a great singer...Karunya is already there..I just do not see the dispute....Karunya is the best of the 3...no competition there...and I am not a Karunya fan...I have always been an Amey fan...and I could only dream the competition level if Amey and Karunya were the final 2 contestants...and competing just like Amit Sana and Abhijeet Sawant...that would have been a matchup...
subaru189 thumbnail
What is the point of this posting....i do not detect any arrogance on part of Karunya. Karunya actually replied to the question...if Anuj did not reply to the question...he is the one who would come across as arrogant or ignorant for that matter.

Arrogance would have been if asked whom Karunya will vote for Anuj or Sandeep,and Karunya would have replied "noone"...that would have been arrogant...it is amazin somebody would infer from the contestant responses that Karunya is arrogant..

He is the only real contestant left now...Sandeep is a Udit clone...and Anuj has individuality..but is work under construction and has ways to go before he will be classfied as a great singer...Karunya is already there..I just do not see the dispute....Karunya is the best of the 3...no competition there...and I am not a Karunya fan...I have always been an Amey fan...and I could only dream the competition level if Amey and Karunya were the final 2 contestants...and competing just like Amit Sana and Abhijeet Sawant...that would have been a matchup...
subaru189 thumbnail
sorry about the multiple posts...my mistake..
basanti2005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pragya0

hi guys,

this post is to all those who felt karu was arrogant. pls read thes comments of the top2 in indiatimes interview

karunya:

If you have to vote somebody other than yourself, then it would be Anuj or Sandeep: Sandeep

Sandeep:

If you have to vote somebody other than yourself, then it would be Anuj or Karunya: Both are good and close to me.

Anuj:

If you have to vote somebody other than yourself, then it would be Karunya or Sandeep: No comments.

i hope this throws some light abt karunya's character.

i think this very well reflects who is true and honest, who wants 2 play it safe and who is politically correct.

he has also clearly said in an interview tht sandy is his toughest competitor

remember truth is always bitter.

i hope ppl dont say tht hes arrogant, thts y he took sandy's name instead of anuj.

vote for the best vote for karunya

i think karu was right. if u karu couldn't vote for himself then he would vote for sandeep because the reality is that sandeep is a better singer then anuj. karu knows that and now everone else should too. this is a reality show and in reality sandeep is better then anuj. this is my reply!!! in red!!

Edited by basanti2005 - 18 years ago
amritha19 thumbnail
thanks pragya, very well said!! 👏 👏
i'd just like to commment on basanti's reply in red tht now since there is so much talk about reality, one should not forget the most important reality that karu is the best, miles ahead of sandy n anuj so it really dosn't matter who is better in sandy or anuj cuz karu is the best and he SHUD b the II 2
karunya_forever thumbnail
pragya very well said

and the people who say that karunya is arrogant are just jealoused