Indian Idol 6

India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

to all those who felt karu was arrogant (Page 2)

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 7:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Sunitha.V Senior Member
Sunitha.V
Sunitha.V

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya0

hi guys,

this post is to all those who felt karu was arrogant. pls read thes comments of the top2 in indiatimes interview

karunya:

If you have to vote somebody other than yourself, then it would be Anuj or Sandeep: Sandeep

Sandeep:

If you have to vote somebody other than yourself, then it would be Anuj or Karunya: Both are good and close to me.

Anuj:

If you have to vote somebody other than yourself, then it would be Karunya or Sandeep: No comments.

i hope this throws some light abt karunya's character.

i think this very well reflects who is true and honest, who wants 2 play it safe and who is politically correct.

he has also clearly said in an interview tht sandy is his toughest competitor

remember truth is always bitter.

i hope ppl dont say tht hes arrogant, thts y he took sandy's name instead of anuj.

vote for the best vote for karu

Clap

Karu is not arrogant and he never was. What we saw was an effort to establish otherwise. I'm sure that those of us who had genuinely liked and respected him would not get carried away with such allegations. He is the best among the three, and he deserves to be the Indian Idol.  

Edited by svm73 - 28 March 2006 at 7:18am
Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
subaru189 Newbie
subaru189
subaru189

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:54am | IP Logged
What is the point of this posting....i do not detect any arrogance on part of Karunya. Karunya actually replied to the question...if Anuj did not reply to the question...he is the one who would come across as arrogant or ignorant for that matter.

Arrogance would have been if asked whom Karunya will vote for Anuj or Sandeep,and Karunya would have replied "noone"...that would have been arrogant...it is amazin somebody would infer from the contestant responses that Karunya is arrogant..

He is the only real contestant left now...Sandeep is a Udit clone...and Anuj has individuality..but is work under construction and has ways to go before he will be classfied as a great singer...Karunya is already there..I just do not see the dispute....Karunya is the best of the 3...no competition there...and I am not a Karunya fan...I have always been an Amey fan...and I could only dream the competition level if Amey and Karunya were the final 2 contestants...and competing just like Amit Sana and Abhijeet Sawant...that would have been a matchup...
subaru189 Newbie
subaru189
subaru189

What is the point of this posting....i do not detect any arrogance on part of Karunya. Karunya actually replied to the question...if Anuj did not reply to the question...he is the one who would come across as arrogant or ignorant for that matter.

Arrogance would have been if asked whom Karunya will vote for Anuj or Sandeep,and Karunya would have replied "noone"...that would have been arrogant...it is amazin somebody would infer from the contestant responses that Karunya is arrogant..

He is the only real contestant left now...Sandeep is a Udit clone...and Anuj has individuality..but is work under construction and has ways to go before he will be classfied as a great singer...Karunya is already there..I just do not see the dispute....Karunya is the best of the 3...no competition there...and I am not a Karunya fan...I have always been an Amey fan...and I could only dream the competition level if Amey and Karunya were the final 2 contestants...and competing just like Amit Sana and Abhijeet Sawant...that would have been a matchup...
subaru189 Newbie
subaru189
subaru189

subaru189 Newbie
subaru189
subaru189

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 8:55am | IP Logged
sorry about the multiple posts...my mistake..
basanti2005 Groupbie
basanti2005
basanti2005

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pragya0

hi guys,

this post is to all those who felt karu was arrogant. pls read thes comments of the top2 in indiatimes interview

karunya:

If you have to vote somebody other than yourself, then it would be Anuj or Sandeep: Sandeep

Sandeep:

If you have to vote somebody other than yourself, then it would be Anuj or Karunya: Both are good and close to me.

Anuj:

If you have to vote somebody other than yourself, then it would be Karunya or Sandeep: No comments.

i hope this throws some light abt karunya's character.

i think this very well reflects who is true and honest, who wants 2 play it safe and who is politically correct.

he has also clearly said in an interview tht sandy is his toughest competitor

remember truth is always bitter.

i hope ppl dont say tht hes arrogant, thts y he took sandy's name instead of anuj.

vote for the best vote for karunya

i think karu was right. if u karu couldn't vote for himself then he would vote for sandeep because the reality is that sandeep is a better singer then anuj. karu knows that and now everone else should too. this is a reality show and in reality sandeep is better then anuj. this is my reply!!! in red!!

Edited by basanti2005 - 30 March 2006 at 10:29pm

Go to top