Written Update 16th December 2011

vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The forum has been quite in spite of news about Nive's return. Maybe no one completely believes it? The FB says back in action. Does it mean back on sets or back on FB? I am not sure. At least some progress in the story today.
Episode begins by PY repeating that he will clean the dirt out. He requests all to cast vote for him. He walks to N says softly that she did not do good in breaking her promise. Then he promises Amma about bringing happiness in her house and leaves with a meaningful glance at N. The mamis discuss why he was here.

PY comes out of LN and sees G and Kukkan. Kukkan mentions G that PY is standing for elections. PY takes leave after looking at them hard. PI Tiwari waiting for them in the shop. G catches PI at his throat and asks what he has found out. PI tells him that the culprit is in the house (LN) as all the clues indicate. G asks who, PI says he will find out soon. G asks how he knows. PI says experience and practice. He asks for some money to continue his investigation. G gives him a lot and says bring R at any cost. PI assures that he will find out and leaves. Kukkan says it must be the M & Ms.

Night time in LN.  Neelu locks herself in G's room and searches for house papers everywhere. Amma comes and wonders who is inside and knocks. N  gets nervous and pours water on herself and opens the door. She says she is wet and needs to change as she got wet while bringing water. Amma chides her for coming into G's room and gives her a towel to dry. She then warns N not to do it again.
G is confiding in Kukkan that he is thinking about PI's words and remembers all the things that happened between M&Ms and him. He tells him he is suspecting them. Kukkan is surprised that they can do that. G is saying how low and mean M&Ms have been in past and is sure they have some connection to kidnapping.

PI is doing his investigations in the street. He is talking to a street vendor and asks about specialty of their town. Something about important people like the Politian that came in the afternoon. The vendor says he used to be a goon and specializes in kidnapping and mortgages and tells him that PY has a house in a distance place and has a girl imprisoned there. PY's goons are nearby and hear all this.

They catch him and take him blindfolded to PY. They tell him he is investigating for G. PI is begging to be left free. PY comes near him and starts pulling his hair while the PI cries in pain.
No Precap.

Edited by vanfan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you vafan for doing a lovey WU.
Well the story moves forward and the PI is in the clutches of Pappu Yadav.
Now the question is what wil he do to get rid of him. Since PI has his suspicions and doubt. As it is said the culprit has guilt that makes him insecure. And Pappu is very insecure. Lets see what happens.
Surish thumbnail
Thank you for filling in for Wafah, Vanfan but I must compliment the following for being accurate thus far:

azuria brought it on our attention that Guddu was being spied upon while having his conversation with the private investigator . 

Originally posted by irenecooblal

@ azuria and Leesan

Please don't give the CV's these evil ideas. They may consider using them.We do not wish for a prolonged separation track but a futuristic Gunjhun track with a whirlwind of romance. Time for Guddu to uncover fascinating new clues about the shady criminals around the plot thus flawing their schemes. The person eaves dropping is no other than that surreptitious spy, Neelu, Jabbu or one of Pappu's men of course. Prominent Pappu desperately wants to win the elections and will go to the extreme. Neelu is very influential when it comes to men and she is not from Kannauj. Jabbu has been out of Kannauj for a while.I wouldn't doubt if Mitto and Vishu is part of this scam though. Wish that fat lady, Leela would return and assist Guddu in beating the crap out of that cockroach Vishnu, stink bug Mittho,  bumble bee Neelu and  crab louse, Pappu.

Originally posted by jonathanramdath

Since this story is linked to the Ramayan I believe that if the detective is portraying Hanoman he will be kidnapped by Pappu's men and manage to eventually escape like hanoman thus informing Guddu of Runjhun's whereabouts.Apparently Sheety who likes to link her shows to the Gods has linked Bhagonwali to Rama and Sita just like Choti Bahu was linked to Lord Krishna and Radha. Therefore those who believe that he will get leads into the crime at this point in time,hell no! This is a typical Ramayan story. If this ever happens then I will be convinced that the Baba is definitely Valmiki and not Hanoman.

Originally posted by tanutes

Rishi I have the strangest feeling that Guddu's private investigator will be kidnapped by Pappu's men who were spying on him the whole time. Maybe Pappu may pay him off and threaten him to keep his mouth shut

Originally posted by cleos

Pensink91 What do you mean by the Ramayan Saga? Please explain. I'm confused. Are you referring to  Guddu's private investigator's abduction by Pappu's men?Well I think that since Pappu is contesting the forthcoming elections he will do everything in his power to ensure that he emerges victorious by keeping a clean slate. Guddu is his worst enemy therefore he will definitely keep a close eye on him. If Guddu's private investigator is caught investigating Runjhun's whereabouts by Pappu's spies, they will have no alternative but to hold him captive. According to azuria,Pappu will be successful in his schemes and plans thus far since he has the genie in the bottle, Runjhun's bhag. 

My response

Hope that Guddu finds empirical  evidence that Neelu was snooping around in his room with Amma's help of course.Good that Guddu has realised that the Mamma/Mammis are his primary suspects and will use his binoculars to observe them carefully. However Neelu's grotesque mask will be also removed soon and so will Pappu's prior to the upcoming election. What if Neelu is on a mission for Pappu whereas she is given instructions to usurp Guddu's assets from him?Cleos well if this is true, Guddu's forlorn hope will only lie in the hands of the  Aghori Baba.Much thanks tanutes on providing the latest info on. Nive's whereabouts.Wish the same would apply to Guddu in his epic quest to find Runjhun 

Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Vanfan for covering...

I've been flaky with my updates and I apologize...

I do believe Nivedita is back shooting...

vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wafah

Thanks Vanfan for covering...

I've been flaky with my updates and I apologize...

I do believe Nivedita is back shooting...

Please do not apologize. You do such a great job. I am sure you have your reasons. I can never match your dedication and efficiency. Great to know that Nivedita is shooting. Now I am really looking forward to next week. Maybe our Christmas gift is on its way!

Edited by vanfan - 12 years ago
Surish thumbnail
No need to apologise Wafah who is prominent in producing updates with a high degree of awesomeness. As for you Vanfan do not underestimate yourself. You have done an excellent job and likewise I must compliment you for your tremendous efforts. We would be very grateful if you continue to the the same in Wafah's absence. Thank you ever so much Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks vanfan

well as many predicted the PI would end up being taken by PY

but he has at least sown the seeds of suspicion in the mind of G about the enemy within. time for for g to go on the offensive . Edited by sahil70 - 12 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Yes sahil70 agreed. Its about time this mystery comes to an end. Love this one! Keep posting! Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Vanfan, Thank you so much for the WU, and you have done an excellent job again.  Looking forward to some good episodes now that Nivi is back.
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update.

I got so excited that somebody told the PI and PY.  Then i read the next line saying they caught him.  EERRR

so close.  😔