Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

I think wanting ANOTHER guy in Khushi's life is pushing it a little. In just the last six months, she has had two guys in her life already, and now her fans want another "temporary" man in her life? I thought the TM is a feminist, so why does she consider it so important for Khushi's life to have a man? Why is there so much encouragement for yet another male for her to hook up with? Really... What age group do you people belong to? Because this is NOT mature in the least, and actually resembles something that would happen in the early years of high school. "Oohhh the guy I like is not treating me right, so I'll conspire with my BFFs and find ANOTHER guy, string him along, and make the first one jealous. Then, when the first guy pays attention to me, I'll dump the second one.." - I'm sorry but for people who disapprove of anything which harms females, what you all are suggesting does not only scream immaturity, it teaches young women to walk down paths they should be encouraged to stay OFF.

@ Bold, Amen  ...I esp  would  underscore the Immature part...😃

Originally posted by: sunaina02

Somzee, now I am afraid , as a punishment Ms Sarkar amy appoint me, a sofware engineer, as her servant .

But I am a bit pricey . I do not work for less than $50 per hour . So my monthly salary will be over 10 grands. But I am sure with the power and status Ms. sarkar has,  10 grand is dirt for her .

Thank God , if i lose my job - i know where to go .

Like barney says " Get outta Ca-na-da...Aargghh"
HeadOverHeels thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mitrashakti

Refrain from using bad language in my thread. My thread is not for chatting. I do'nt want any one using condescending language. Everyone who has been directly and indirectly using derogatory words have been reported.

My thread is open to everyone who is respectful to others ,
dignified and educated enough to understand that it's free speech...my threads are not for casual bloggers whose main intention is to gang up and start bullying.

Hello pot, meet kettle.

Actually, I am working on a campaign on online bulling and with my perfonsal experience ...i have decided to bring forth the situation out in the open.

And, when you do, please be sure to inform us all. It would be easy enough for you to post a copy of the petition or suit you file. Be sure to check for typos before submission.

I have all the original replies you ppl have said to me. They were all directed to me. One Post even specifically said that she make the post to mock me. Anyways...I have had enough. I have decided to take this step and file the online defamation suit. Internet bullying is forcing kids to commit suicide.

Again, go for it. And, this time be sure you deliver on these threats you keep on making.

I cannot let this happen to me. No way will get away by saying hurtful and condescending things to me.online bullying has to have consequences.

Yes, and from the looks of it, you only seem to be typing at people you consider "bullies". So carry on, we appreciate the comic relief you provide.

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

I am really shocked TM

I cannot believe you have so much hate for a certain character that you come up with new posts everyday just to bash the character.

I am seriously confused. Is it the character or the actor that you don't like?? 

tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: somzz007

@Bold I agree Sathya!! I heard an engineer works as servant in Ms sarkar's house. What a recession..

OMG, Sommy 🤣 U r incorrigible !! 😆😆
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Infofan

ASR really deserves to be with someone who is more classy, sophisticated and someone who will fit in his upper class society. Now that La is leaving, I am going to petition the PH, CVs to find someone more suitable to him than Khushi.

That should resolve some issues here on the forum!😆😆

AGREE

Originally posted by: tanthya

OMG, Sommy 🤣 U r incorrigible !! 😆😆

Nahiii...

Main geeta (sorry geeta,don't send me a physical abuse notice) par haath rakkar kasam kaathi hoon. Ms Anu Sarkar made that claim in her previous post. As I am part of Engineers of India,having given 5yrs of my life to engineering college,I was appalled. Hence the reply. 

P.S: Ppl who think I flunked a year,think again B.arch is 5 yrs.This shoutout is for all the engineers in IF.
mitthoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey @Sunaiana 🤗

Loved reading all your responses 👏👏👏     You rock !!

There are so many scenes or dialogues that I may not agree with..but its really crazy the anger TM appears to have for ASR (shaking my head-- will also remove like the post..because ..somehow clicking like when i first saw the post... seemed harmless... and keeping it on..makes it look I agree with every thing TM has said since... ... !!)

Anyone liking ASR or Khushi..doesn't mean that they are condoning every single behavior... Its a story with flawed characters and ASR and Khushi will find their way 😊... 

My last post for this topic... I can't deal with writing on post anymore..(bowing out😆).
...just created this to show my support for you.. 😊
sunaina02 thumbnail
Thanks Divya .

Sometomes I am a lone fighter .

But is is really touching to have support like yours
^ Divya.. I was wondering about the like!! Then i thought you must have misread the button as 'DISLIKE' and pressed it .