Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Cvs! ASR and his phrase (What The)..., (Page 16)

-Atiya- IF-Dazzler
-Atiya-
-Atiya-

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
@  Momma1128 (Anu) : awesum  post :D much needed !!
@TM : i hav never posted on ur thread ..cuz its no use !! just telling u plzz STOP dis ..dis is too much !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

InfofanSillyPepperpinky_blueskiesmomma1128princessunara

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by Mitrashakti

...is really getting intolerable. I know he is a ruthless and arrogant business man but couldn't he just say Thank You to Khushi for her gesture? His expression was (What The). It was a wonderful gesture from Khushi's part to gift the couple engagement gifts. His expression was awful.

Definitely don't want Khushi hooked up with this man. As a Khushi fan... I want another male lead for Khushi. This is the 21st century where a wonderful amd smart girl like Khushi should get a chance to choose.

Cvs! Just think for a moment would you want your daughter or sister to be with someone like ASR? I don't think so ! Don't make a girl like Khushi fall for ASR...atleast not before he has redeemed hImself.

On second thoughts...ASR's past behavior cannot be redeemed. Barun is a good actor ... but you have spoiled ASR's character just like Shyam's.

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Hi Anu,

I do not think his ' What tha ' is getting intolerable .. It is his TM word ..just like ' CV's ' are for u and usage of quotes for me !!..Doesn't mean that it is immature of us ...

Second, he is a 26 year old strapping lad and not someone well matured, middle aged Man..as such, such youthful outburst are normal ..

Second, his what tha on seeing Khushi with gift was not of arrogance but of startled surprise ..when a person is startled , he tends to exclaim using the most
often used word and in ASR's case , it is 'What tha ' & 'Unbelievable ' ...

In real life, u can pick n choose but when it is a fiction..then u have a definitive pairing and in this show it is Arnav and Khushi ..

As for whether CV's will pick ASR like man for their sister ..Understand then that if CV's can show a barely 12th pass girl getting work as a steno without any experience or without undergoing a certified course in typing in AR Industries esp when Masters holders are unemployed in real world, they are at full liberty to hook up Khushi with Arnav..

That is the point, Anu ..ASR is shown as a beast and how love in the form of Khushi transforms him into a Prince .. while it happens within 12 pages in a fairytale..since this is a serial happening over 3 years..the process will be slow n long drawn out...Always keep the overall picture in view !!

</font>
Hi Sathya, Your opinion is a breath of fresh air...loved your analysis.
Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Atiya--Nithi-incandescentSunoNa...pinky_blueskiesmomma1128

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
SunoNa... IF-Sizzlerz
SunoNa...
SunoNa...

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

IPKKND Forum! Mitrashakti/Anusarkar and her posts (What The)...,yawn

@Anu(momma1128) thats a fab postClap. Hope mods read itBig smile

Edited by Ankifan - 17 December 2011 at 12:39pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskiesmomma1128

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Members,
Calling me names and directly and indirectly insulting me needs to stop. This is the reason I don't read or answer any posts because ppl cannot take criticism.
I would like to let the ppl who asks me to quit the forum know that it's not going to happen: I'm sorry to disappoint you...I will not leave the forum nor will I stop criticizing ASR because i feel he is wrong.

No amount of bullying will make me stop myself from writing what I feel isl right.

No one is forced to read my comments. If you don't like it or disagree with...simply don't read it.it's simple as that.Gosh! Don't behave like 5th graders.

Is is really that hard to understand that I don't answer to any posts and as a matter of fact don't read any other than Tanthya's because she is my friend and I know her from the Pratigya days. It's simple as that...and yes this forum is where I write my thoughts about characters of IPKKND and yes ASR's character makes me frustrated and so I write about the character.

Well, cannot read his criticism ... so don't read it.

Edited by Mitrashakti - 17 December 2011 at 2:40pm
Exceptional Groupbie
Exceptional
Exceptional

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Khushi ki shadi agar kisu aur se ho jae, to Barun ko koya tum shadi karoge??LOL
Exceptional Groupbie
Exceptional
Exceptional

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

But how can you even think of comparing ASR with Shyam?? R u serious?? Unbelievable!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index