Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

icebraker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Bravo Mitrashakti for coming up 2 super hit post simultaneously.

I wanted to reply for ur older post the one u replied me back.But decided to reply here. Because I find all of ur post r similar and pointed out towards one character ASR.

I will just copy and paste my post as well as ur reply. So that other IF member will be able to see what we r talking about.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged

Anu,

I usually read all of ur posts and find them really unique. I know u want ASR to be perfect. Even if Khushi accepst him with his faults but u wont. U hate him, hate him so much that u have fallen for him and u have fallen hard that why u mixed up fiction with reality.

U want ASR to live up with ur expectations not khushi's. So no matter what he does will never be good enough for u. Ur pyaar for ASR make me say "Iss pyaar ko kya naam du".

Ur reply

I can never like a character who is abusive towards women and ASR is...it's personal for me becausing I work towards putting bad guys behind bars. ASR is a character is been repeatedly glorified and I find it disgusting.

Anyways...it's my pov and I am entitled to it.

ur POV is that u hate ASR but u cannot leave him alone. I think like ASR u r also confused about ur feelings. I still think that u love this character that everyday u have to make post about him.

U r right again. Khushi deserves a better man and who deserve ASR…….u.

U r keep comparing ASR with Shyam. There r some similarities between

1.Both live in RM

2.Both related to Anjali( I am sure she needs ur suggestion not ASR)

3.Both like Khushi.

Other than nothing. They r polar opposite. If u like khushi u have to bear  with ASR and he will not change his attitude over night and ur new what the post  make me say "what the."Nothing after that. 

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
@TM, a little advice, if you have the right to criticize someone then learn to take that same criticism. Otherwise do not say anything that will offend other people.

Which you have been doing for so long on one character. If you love Khushi so much why we have not seen any post on her.

For this I know I won't get a reply because you do not have the guts to accept difference of opinion then yours. You only reply to those who agree with you.

Your post never make sense to me. All I have to say is "WHAT THE".  
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I love ASR.
For better or for worse, for me, its always ASR.
The man who makes my heart beat slower, and faster at the same time.
kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mitrashakti

...is really getting intolerable. I know he is a ruthless and arrogant business man but couldn't he just say Thank You to Khushi for her gesture? His expression was (What The). It was a wonderful gesture from Khushi's part to gift the couple engagement gifts. His expression was awful.

Definitely don't want Khushi hooked up with this man. As a Khushi fan... I want another male lead for Khushi. This is the 21st century where a wonderful amd smart girl like Khushi should get a chance to choose.

Cvs! Just think for a moment would you want your daughter or sister to be with someone like ASR? I don't think so ! Don't make a girl like Khushi fall for ASR...atleast not before he has redeemed hImself.

On second thoughts...ASR's past behavior cannot be redeemed. Barun is a good actor ... but you have spoiled ASR's character just like Shyam's.

"better untaught than ill-taught"
I hope you know the meaning of this english proverb...first you try to understand ASR's characterisation and then criticise him.
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Let the Peace Flow in this Forum!...
n yea @ tOPIC MAKER...if u hav any prob with ASR ..Then Stop watching this Show naa...Y Come Wid Such Stupid Topic N Spoil  Forums atmosphere??
Live N Let Live!!!
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DiehardBarunFan

There cant be peace in this forum as long as Mitrashakti is there.

Hmmm!!...hOPE SHE uNDERSTAND ThIS ...!
Krani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Honestly, I think you like trolling on forums. Not trying to bash you or anything, this is genuinely what I believe from looking at all your topics. 
Because invariably, you write something spiteful about ASR, knowing full well that there are people who are going to back him up, Things get abusive and the topic shuts down. Mission accomplished for you.

So yeah, I am not going to reply to the topic because it doesn't make any sense, as you are probably going to come back with another topic by Monday :)

Once again, I am not abusing you, I have come to my conclusion looking at your trend of topics :)

So this is a request to the people out there, just don't reply to her topics :)
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Some people need to get a life. Some people also need to learn to differentiate between reality and fiction. Some people need to understand that this is NOT a movie where the entire story is shown within a couple hours.

This show may last for a couple years. So the love story of Arhi, the basis of the show, the change and growth in the story and characters, development and progress of their love and relationship will unfold slowly over the span of a couple years.

The CVs, actors and the fictional characters they portray onscreen, PH nobody is perfect.

But mostly IPK and the journey of Arhi has been entertaining. I am on board with them on this journey through all their ups and downs, good times and bad times. Are you?

BTW - I left my teenage years behind a long time back and I still use 'What the' pretty often.
frockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Somzee, now I am afraid , as a punishment Ms Sarkar amy appoint me, a sofware engineer, as her servant .

But I am a bit pricey . I do not work for less than $50 per hour . So my monthly salary will be over 10 grands. But I am sure with the power and status Ms. sarkar has,  10 grand is dirt for her .

Thank God , if i lose my job - i know where to go .

not fair... am first in line. booked about a month ago incase i lose mine.
shaam91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: somzz007

Nahiii...

Main geeta (sorry geeta,don't send me a physical abuse notice) par haath rakkar kasam kaathi hoon. Ms Anu Sarkar made that claim in her previous post. As I am part of Engineers of India,having given 5yrs of my life to engineering college,I was appalled. Hence the reply. 

P.S: Ppl who think I flunked a year,think again B.arch is 5 yrs.This shoutout is for all the engineers in IF.

yeah im in my 4th year currently..and im one of those software professionals who are too underqualified to be working in her house...W*F!