Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

How is it a family show, we have a po*n star and get dances like pole dance e.t.c, this show is becoming sooo cheap so PM's dressing is her personal choice. Just my POV 😉

yap. But sunnys dressing is much better than pm inspite of her profession.
-Moderator- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chits1

yeh reply kahin dekha dekha lagta hai ðŸ˜‰

Yes unless someone else wrote the same, I had a posted a similar response in another thread 😉

Take it easy :)
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
she wore mini shorts too white one when she was talking to Amar in the room
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chits1

So he objected to Pooja Misra's chota skirts and called her Thailand gal ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†

Sky is faking it! Ghar me camera nahin hote then he will be bending over all day to catch a sneak peek. 😆
Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
shut up sky. remembr u r sleepin bside a po*n actress. in his own words "have sum heart. iski shaadi honi hai".
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well..these short clothes suits well for PM..
last season sara wore much shorter ones...PM dressing is a lot better than sara...
in season4 sometimes i always wonder whether she forgot to wear pant or short while she is wearing a longer top 😆

Atleast PM is not like that 😊
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krazyb89

I also feel the same. Afterall its a family show. Pm should have understood that.

po*n star is in the show what family show r u talking about millions of gals and guys R searching leone's profile this is anything but a family showEdited by trupat - 12 years ago
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Since when is Sky the moral police?! He has a problem with PM's mini skirts (which she has worn in the past as well). He has a problem with Shonali wearing heels with her night clothes. Dude - stop keeping such a close eye on all the girls! Sunny Leone walks around in short skirts herself (which Sky does not have a problem with), and she was raving about Mishra's skirt, too, in one of the uncensored videos! Hypocrisy personified. 😆