Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Sunny is a dumbarse (Page 3)

CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.DontKnow.

Equine Goldie
Equine
Equine

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
i really feel like punchin sunny in th face. sid n sho ver never judgemntal abt her or degraded her for being a po*nstar, not evn in their private conversations. now this bimbo has a problm with sho wearing high heels and her facial xpressions. hello u r a po*nstar remembr? i tell u guys tht i've seen her vids in youtube( i don hav guts to c her in other sites coz i know wat i'll get whereas youtube is a safe site). she's jus not a po*n actress but she promotes herslf as a brand. there r vids of her in youtube xplanin how 2 do a perfect b***w job n watnot. th other things r too embarassin 4 me to type.n ths woman has th audacity to call other gal as tryin too hard. really? i cudn't stop laughing. she's worried abt others being judgemental but she's busily doin charactr assasination. now i really want sho 2 win th show. it'll b a punch in th face of ths hypocrits.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyalippiSaniya93.DontKnow.

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Sunny Leone is such an annoying bimbo! I love how everyone that spent so much time and energy rooting for her presence on the show is also realizing how much of an idiot she is. LOL I hope Sid pushes Leone out the door when Mishra and Symonds leave. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyalippiznursingh-shabz-.DontKnow.

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Sunny Leone is such an annoying bimbo! I love how everyone that spent so much time and energy rooting for her presence on the show is also realizing how much of an idiot she is. LOL I hope Sid pushes Leone out the door when Mishra and Symonds leave. LOL

I don't think anyone was really "rooting" for her. It was more about the concept "don't judge a book by its cover". Although, I know some of us hoped that Sunny might just be the kind of gal to tell the lecherous Sky to shove it.

There is still unnecessary venom surrounding her. Her schmoozing to Sky is sickening, but that has nothing to do with her being a po*n star. Her picking on Sid and Sho-Sho needlessly is total bullying, but that has nothing to do with a po*n star. A different po*n star may have been fun loving and easy going like Symonds while some people who play Sati Savitri on tv turn out to be total bitches. People who still bring her being a po*n star and go on some holier than thous rampage are still a bunch of douches who don't judge people by their actual actions but by unfair biases.

That being said I have a suspicion that  Sunny is no bimbo. She is probably the most conniving of them all. She is using BB as her platform to Bollywood. She has ganged up perfectly to pick on the weaker ones. Look at her, every other topic on the forum is dedicated to bitch about her, she is the persona non grata number one. She has gathered more venom and more ill will than PM or Sky did. Perfect fodder for producers to want to keep her on. Fan histrionics and troll wars are the foundation of such shows. 

Edited by return_to_hades - 16 December 2011 at 9:00pm
ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Sunny don't mind but you are Biggest Dumb B...sid k sath pehele din se tune zorzabardasti ladai start ki hai..aur sirf  sky ka baat pe saar hitali hai...Shut up!

jay jay bundaria !!!!!Angry

.DontKnow.

-shabz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shabz-
-shabz-

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
sunny talking about facial expressionsConfused
ahem ahem...pot...kettle ...black

.DontKnow.

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by haunted2

Lack of intelligence and shame are the two measure prerequisites of being a successful po*n star. I would  stand by my view that she is just another dumbass puppet who is only worth 'One Less Vote nominating Sky and Juhi' 

She ll soon be given a flick in a real stupefying act of deceit by Sky and Juhi Smile

Who she is in the BB house is either a total dumbass or a a genius. She could be a dodo. There is a high probability of that. I'm just being optimistic because I secretly hope for someone to destroy Sky.

Although assuming all po*n stars are dumb is an incorrect notion. Ron Jeremy is quite an articulate debater and has appeared in several campuses and churches across the states representing the po*n industry in debates. Jenna Jameson is also a very smart woman and was very poised when Bill O Reilly savagely interviewed her on air. Aria Carrerra has an IQ of 156 and is a member of Mensa. Choice of profession has little to do with the intrinsic intellect or personality of a person.

.DontKnow.

.DontKnow. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top