Posted: 12 years ago
For someone who was anxious about disclosing her real identity due to being judged negatively, she had no problem casting crude judgements on Shonali's facial expressions and PM's "inappropriate" clothes... really, f**k off.. you're no f**king Sati Savitri, so stop pretending to be one.

Secondly, her comment on Sid being a "horrible person" LOOOL, I mean.. seriously, I'm at a loss for words here, this is the same person who has her head up Sky's arse, who is undoubtedly the most horrible, obnoxious, mean spirited person in BB history.

And her comment on Juhi not being able to understand LOL... seriously, take your head out of Sky's arse, this is not 2 girls 1 cup. ;)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Easy_A thumbnail
LOL, 2girls1cup. I was abouta suggest that name to you in the bollywood section but decided against it. No kidding. πŸ˜†

Anyways, yes, Sunny is a complete disappointment. She was feeling alienated in the house at first and since Sky pretended to be her confidant during her initial days, she's latched onto him like magnet ever since and antagonizes anyone who gets in the way of Sky and his wayward ways. He's a damn good manipulator.
Easy_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: IwasaXXXstar

Sunny pissses me off with her double standards and hypocritical attitude!!!!!!!!!

No wonder you WERE a po*nstar but aren't one now. LOL, that was a short-lived ID, just like a po*n-star's career.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Easy_A

LOL, 2girls1cup. I was abouta suggest that name to you in the bollywood section but decided against it. No kidding. πŸ˜†

Anyways, yes, Sunny is a complete disappointment. She was feeling alienated in the house at first and since Sky pretended to be her confidant during her initial days, she's latched onto him like magnet ever since and antagonizes anyone who gets in the way of Sky and his wayward ways. He's a damn good manipulator.

πŸ˜†

Versache.. so now you're Easy_A aye?.. πŸ˜†... long time.. have you been inspired by the film or what? πŸ˜†

Sunny pissses me off with her double standards and hypocritical attitude!!!!!!!!!

what happened to your ID?.. or are you someone else? πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CunningLinguist

For someone who was anxious about disclosing her real identity due to being judged negatively, she had no problem casting crude judgements on Shonali's facial expressions and PM's "inappropriate" clothes... really, f**k off.. you're no f**king Sati Savitri, so stop pretending to be one.

Secondly, her comment on Sid being a "horrible person" LOOOL, I mean.. seriously, I'm at a loss for words here, this is the same person who has her head up Sky's arse, who is undoubtedly the most horrible, obnoxious, mean spirited person in BB history.

And her comment on Juhi not being able to understand LOL... seriously, take your head out of Sky's arse, this is not 2 girls 1 cup. ;)

Empti...i so agree with u on this one...remember how much we fought for her...but this girl ain/t worth it...she has turned out to be a total disappointment...she doesn't have a mind of her own...i know it got all rusty because in her profession mind is not used...but still she got a chance to use it here and what she does...she roams after sky and juhi like a lost puppy...totally disgusted with this girl...altho i know that i will still defend her on her freedom to choose her profession...πŸ˜†...
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol 2girls,1cup. πŸ˜†
Sunny really did turn out to be the consequential airhead/bimbette. The way she was making fun out of Sho So and PM is really, quite hypocritical. For one, she's a po*nstar. Someone who has sex with random men(and women) for a living. Who the hell is she to judge anyone's character? Sure, its a profession she's chosen to pursue and she has the freedom too, but it certainly is not something that i believe is morally right or ethical. She isn't as virtious as she is trying to come across.
Sky is a retard. He has no qualms with accepting a professional adult star as a 'friend', but never ceases to pass crude and crass comments on the other women in the house, citing 'disgust'. Hypocritical asswipe.  Sunny has no personality, she's bland, and she doesn't have a mind of her own. That much is already obvious. She has this high and mighty attitude because she's an american citizen and considers herself above all the other housemates in the house. Matter of fact is she is in a leauge of her own. I mean, who the hell can compete with a po*nstar? who would want to?  Maybe i would have had some respect for her as a person, if she did not come across as such a nasty airhead. Me thinks she only went for her profession because it was easy money.
For a woman who has so openly defied society's norms and has not even conformed to her own stereotypical gender role she sure is narrowminded. Edited by driftingaway - 12 years ago
Easy_A thumbnail

Not out of my own volition though. πŸ˜†Quit publicizing me. I am trying to get away from the radar...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL, so where did you get banned? Here or the tinsel town? And hey, XXX stuff doesn't get to escape the radar, you'll have to bear with it.πŸ˜†
Easy_A thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Versache.. so now you're Easy_A aye?.. πŸ˜†... long time.. have you been inspired by the film or what? πŸ˜†

Duuuh!!! πŸ˜† Btw, it's Versace, not Versache, unless that's what all of you backassward Brits call it.

Nice, to the point and no mincing of words kinda post- melikes πŸ˜†

I cannot tolerate Sunny. Her hypocrisy and double standards reminds me of PoB. One rule for yourself and a different one for others...
Poor lil Sunny, was so worried about pple passing judgement. But she has no problem doing that to others. This barbie doll needs to be evicted soon cuz she's getting on my nerves 😡
Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago