India-Forums

Saarthi
Saarthi

Ekta Kapoor

Mitun Senior Member
Mitun
Mitun

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:41am | IP Logged

She just should watch Saarthi, this show has everythng, this show still has a lot to tell in terms of story line, TOO ME, EVEN THOUGH IT HAS PAST THE 1ST YEAR, THE STORY IS STILL IN THE BEGINNING, ITS NOT EVEN IN MIDDLE YET IN THIS Modern MAHABARAT. So basically this hasn't run out of ideas.

As for her shows, despite the fact they have high TRPs, her show has run of ideas. Same goes to shows lik Bhabi, Kumkum(even though its not her show by the way) all have stupid story lines now.

Shirley IF-Dazzler
Shirley
Shirley

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 5:44am | IP Logged
I agree...but i hope she doesnt steal saarrrthi's ideas...and that'll be the day when her serials end.... Tongue
SAARRTHIFAN_1 Senior Member
SAARRTHIFAN_1
SAARRTHIFAN_1

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 6:17am | IP Logged
totally agree wid you mitun.after two years still saarrthi is very interesting.
--Pinky-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Pinky--
--Pinky--

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shirley

I agree...but i hope she doesnt steal saarrrthi's ideas...and that'll be the day when her serials end.... Tongue

Agree with u Mitun. Saarrthi has something to look forward to every day. Whereas i know in Ekta serials she keeps dragging one track for months on end.

Shirley i dont think she will ever end her serials especially Kyunki and KZK because she is insecure that once she ends these what other serials she is going to air as she has no story, and if she dishes out the same story in a new serial no one is going to watch it, and without viewers and TRP how is she going to control Star+ and the awards.

pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:05am | IP Logged
i don't think this is tru Ouch
charu_81 Goldie
charu_81
charu_81

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pinkykhan

Agree with u Mitun. Saarrthi has something to look forward to every day. Whereas i know in Ekta serials she keeps dragging one track for months on end.

Shirley i dont think she will ever end her serials especially Kyunki and KZK because she is insecure that once she ends these what other serials she is going to air as she has no story, and if she dishes out the same story in a new serial no one is going to watch it, and without viewers and TRP how is she going to control Star+ and the awards.

Fully agree with u..That's why she is not ending her serials.....

sweet_mita Goldie
sweet_mita
sweet_mita

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charu_81

Originally posted by pinkykhan

Fully agree with u..That's why she is not ending her serials.....

That's 100000% true.This ekta stories are so predictable that we,viewers can easily write the script.If we missed some episodes still we follow the story so easily in any of Balaji serials.LOLBut in Saarthi there is always a unique twist & touch inevery episode.For that reasom it becomes popular day by day.Smile

poonam kg Goldie
poonam kg
poonam kg

Posted: 28 March 2006 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
totally agree wid u frnds.Big smile Tongue Smile
our saarthi is a refreshment change in all almong rona-dhona drama Tongue ..........saarthi is the best n unique. Clap

Go to top