Indian Idol 6

Two Week Voting will hurt Karunya chances

HIGH OCTANE thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
First of all this 2 week voting doesnt work. Karunya neva gets alot of vote and making it two weeks will make it impossible. Sony should have realized that and kept the result like this week.
ANUJ SHARMA YOUR NEXT INDIAN IDOL 🤢 --Remeber is not our fault who brought him back

INDIAN IDOL IS A JOKE NOW 😃
Hopefully Karunya is out and India can finally understand how really stupid they are!!!!!

INDIAN IDOL 3 WINNER IS GOING TO BE-JOLLY DAS
Like Indian Idol 1 contestants pick there favorites in the beginning ANUJ will come a choose JOLLY cuz he noes if it wasnt for her he would have 1 crore
Edited by HIGH OCTANE - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

of couse nxt idol is anuj bcoz woh upaar se neeche thak khoobsurath hain, woh devta hain
giggles_2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HIGH OCTANE

First of all this 2 week voting doesnt work. Karunya neva gets alot of vote and making it two weeks will make it impossible. Sony should have realized that and kept the result like this week.
ANUJ SHARMA YOUR NEXT INDIAN IDOL 🤢 --Remeber is not our fault who brought him back

INDIAN IDOL IS A JOKE NOW 😃

I hate to agree but this is possible...the 2 week voting

every kind of feels tht karu mgt not get so many votes bcoz delhi cafe is last.

but i think ill looka at it this way.

the last 2 cafe' have been less than ordinary. goin by reports hes done very well in delhi, so ppl will thnk hes much better than the 2 and vote.

also memory of last perf is more. plus as wee move into the final week of voting urgency will be more, ppl will vote the most this period, so if they like karu's perf hell get a lot of votes.

wat do u ppl think?
Shweta06 thumbnail
this is Sony's only chance to bag some cash as coming March 30th prople will spend their money on EMAET instead of II2, where only tailenders are holding the show after MasterBlaster returned to the pavillion last gala
ajanta thumbnail
u r all right, sony is crazy to keep 2 weeks voting at a time.....it is like opening its mouth biiiiig to gallop toooo much......disgusting.....people are sharp enough to realise this and stopped voting to anyone. In that way, Karunya should get more and he will be the winner

Originally posted by: rbaggio

common keep ur spirits high, karunya should get plenty of votes, forget 2 weeks even 10 weeks will not hurt karunya

very well said👏

anonmember thumbnail
Since they showed Karu's episode last, I think he'll get the most votes. Sandeep is the one who may go out next week.
malathi2100 thumbnail
I don't think Sandeep will go out. Out of the three I think Sandy's chances are best for staying in next week.

I really truly hope Karu is in.

sandra1 thumbnail
Hopefully but every week except ravi and yasaahhahahree 😆 has been a suprise