India-Forums

How come jias baby died and netras

SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

Hi guys

We all know that Jias baby was prounced dead once or twice we dont know about the second time. The first time was when netra made it disappear. Ok the doctors told them thats jias baby died because it was still born and the accident right? ?How come netras baby wasnt hurt they had such a major car accident that had her baby dead? I mean if she is like 3-4 months netras fetus would have been dead right? My mom is a doctor and she had a case where the woman was like 4 months and had a bad accident where her lower stomach was damaged causing the fetus's death.

Now tell me if i am right in anyway where jias baby died and netras didn't even if she wasnt hurt that badly

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
it didn't cause any harm to nethra's baby because she's  not pregnant!!
SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

i know that she is not pregnant in real but what if she is. Thats what i am talking about.

I know she paid the doctor to tell she is pregnant so shehkar accepts her. And like everyone here said he has no backbone. He should let everyone knwo the truth behind his marriage

shikdumGAL Senior Member
shikdumGAL
shikdumGAL

Posted: 31 March 2005 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
i donno about this....i knw they say that Jia's baby is dead...but Nethra....we have to see wat they have stored abt her baby. I don't knw if Nethra is really pregnant or no...but i guess she is by the way looking at her reaction when she first hear that she's pregnant. But then...its confusing that they had one day night almost 1-2 months ago...and then nethra gets dizziness...is another weird story.
SimarikSmokin Goldie
SimarikSmokin
SimarikSmokin

Posted: 01 April 2005 at 5:39am | IP Logged
she is faking it but u know i am confused to if she is or not cause they had a puja for her so i mean its confusing  and manas even if he is a backstabber i wonder why he won't tell the family
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top