Kkavyanjali

India-Forums

Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

*EijazAnita-Physics,Chmistry,Biolgy Skl* (Page 24)

white rose IF-Sizzlerz
white rose
white rose

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:23am | IP Logged
sana maam Shocked so much dedication to the school of eijoology that your here and your paper starts in a few hours LOL Hug
Farah thankyou very much for ur fees..wah kya pic hai Embarrassed
shaileeshah22
thanku for your fees hun...omg uzi maam loves to see her dhula raja Embarrassed LOL

sana_doll IF-Rockerz
sana_doll
sana_doll

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by white rose

sana maam Shocked so much dedication to the school of eijoology that your here and your paper starts in a few hours LOL Hug
Farah thankyou very much for ur fees..wah kya pic hai Embarrassed
shaileeshah22
thanku for your fees hun...omg uzi maam loves to see her dhula raja Embarrassed LOL

jan i have it in 2 hours and abhi i have to get ready have lunch get other things readyLOLbut look m here watching cute scenes b4 my paper to get some energyLOLLOL
han the pic oh eijoo as dulha looks greatBig smile
huzie12 IF-Sizzlerz
huzie12
huzie12

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 12:55am | IP Logged
am gonna submit my assignment in a lil bit.... Embarrassed
huzie12 IF-Sizzlerz
huzie12
huzie12

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 1:37am | IP Logged

my HW:
Please Note:this assignment is being submitted my Eijoo's BAthRoom partner,so sorry if she gets a bit carried awayEmbarrassedLOL

Hug #1:

This hug has all the qualities of the perfect hug. Both eijaz and anita are so lost on each other,that you cant even make out where one's body ends and the other's beginsLOL.and Eijoo is smelling and rubbing her hair,which is also the way eijoology school teaches u how to hugEmbarrassed.and since they are wet and shiverrrrrring,they come closer to get cosier in each other's arms, so that they feel HOTTongue(and since they are Eijaz and Anita, they feel HOTTER!!LOL)........this is also the perfect hug coz they next step of this hug travels............TO THE BEDLOL

HUG #2

This hug,again has all the qualities if the perfectly passionate hug.and Again, eijoo is smelling anita's hair,which shows that we should all use the same shampoo as she doesLOL(so that he cumz close 2 us as wellEmbarrassed)
also,the intensity of the hug is so intense, that it has caused strong winds to blow, which is why you can see maple leaves floating around in the backgroundLOL.and the whole place is orange, because the hotness of the hug has caused a fire to occurLOLEmbarrassed
just looking at them like this makes you know that they never wanna let go of each other.........everEmbarrassed

HUG#3

This hug shows that Eijaz and Anita can just start off a hug anywhere, and that the noise in a discotheque is no distractionLOL.Again, they are so lost into each other, that even if a person comes and stands right next to them and screams into their ears, they wont be able to hear itEmbarrassedAnd once again i suggest, if you want a hug from eijoo, please buy anita's shampooLOL(cause here again, he is smelling her wonderful hair).and they really really are soooo intensely and tightly hugging. you can actually see that eijaz is trying to concentrate on the hug more than anything else.and now they are such pros at it, that he can hug her tighly with only one handLOL.
What love is this.............that lasts foreverEmbarrassed

haila...eijoo ne maar daalaTongue

~Huzie~

P.S. Eijoo loves uzi and sanaSmile

Edited by huziebaby - 30 March 2006 at 1:43am
sana_doll IF-Rockerz
sana_doll
sana_doll

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Huzie,i checked ur assignment.
First pic is so cute,and extra hot so u got 2 golden stars,nobody got two stars uptil now LOL
but the more hot pic is the more u get LOL LOL
well done jan,u score full Big smile
huzie12 IF-Sizzlerz
huzie12
huzie12

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 5:11am | IP Logged
ooh...thnx sanaa maam Embarrassed LOL
can we get more HomeWork plz? Embarrassed (i NEVER thought i wld EVER say that sentence in my whole life LOL )
sana_doll IF-Rockerz
sana_doll
sana_doll

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Huzie u would definately get more after today's lesson LOL
huzie12 IF-Sizzlerz
huzie12
huzie12

Posted: 30 March 2006 at 5:19am | IP Logged
lol...i cant wait LOL

Go to top