Kkavyanjali

India-Forums

Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

*EijazAnita-Physics,Chmistry,Biolgy Skl* (Page 20)

ddddd IF-Sizzlerz
ddddd
ddddd

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 11:51am | IP Logged
LOLsana maam uzi maam...! uff i think they ran off to a teachers eijoology meeting! Ouch

ddddd IF-Sizzlerz
ddddd
ddddd

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddddd

Uzi Maam!! .....yeh raha mera eijoology ka pehla hmw!! Embarrassed Embarrassed

hug numba 1:

...this hug scene was the one of KA's maan, KA both saw each other and instantly...they looked long into each others eyes. both were longing for each others love...longing to be bak together...eventually the scene of KA's maan coming out....Kkavya's maan walks toward anjali's and vice versa....Kavya was wearing a hot sexy long kurta....yummy and very very hot...! ....(then i fainted as eijoo looked tooo good in white kurta) ,,,,as soon as i re gained conciousness i resumed watching hot and sexy eijo...and anita...! their maans walked towards each other.....and started to stare into each others eyes....i loved the way this scene was filmed...as u see the viewer i.e. the audience could really feel the LURVE vibes...between KA.....it was the most amazing scene...and as soon as the Maple leaves fell...u cud really get a sense of how K and A were both feeling...the scene was extra hot and cute....eventually kkavya proceed ed and leaned forward...anjali also leaned forward....and then....KA HUGGED....for a long tym ...maple leaves floating down...i.e the love leaf....really built a good picture and a rather captivating scene....it was soo cute...wind blowing....uff haila!! ...maar dala eijo ne...! ( LOL )....then agen they resumed into staring and getting lost into each others eyes...and agen...HUGGEd....

now the technique used by ka is rather special...u see...the staring in the eyes...adds to a feeling of luv ...u can litterally see the luv vibes floating:

Luvers...! ...true love......this is i think one of the best hug scenes...and ....not onyl dus it teach on the technique of good hugging...! Tongue it shows one ....the meaning of

True ...Love...!!

2...Uzi maam....will post the second to after revising!
Embarrassed

2...my synopsis continues... hug 2...

i think...my theory in the previous hug applies here as well...

in this hug, u agen get a feeling of how deep KA's luv is...u see...here ...they forget anyone and are just grieveing and seeking comfort from each other due to the saddness that has overcome them as their baby died....u can see how they share their saddness together...their saddness in my opinion is anotha form of their luv...!...it jus keeps increasing the strength of their love...!

hug 3

here....in this scene i.e. Hug three...using the same technique...KA stare longingly into each others eyes...and eventually preceeding into a warm love filled hug...! showing once agen the depth and strength of their love...
a love so tight...its almost as if they can never let go....
Love...that is sooo strong it will remain together forever....!

...........My basic theory of KA's hugs...is the special technique of which i mentioned in Hug no. 1 ---"now the technique used by ka is rather special...u see...the staring in the eyes...adds to a feeling of luv" --- and the tite hugs...! adds well LOVE! PURE LOVE! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

uzi maam that concludes my hmw! WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by ddddd - 29 March 2006 at 12:29pm
akshatlover Senior Member
akshatlover
akshatlover

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
oh wooooooooooooow...add my name on da register...fizz!!!
sana_doll IF-Rockerz
sana_doll
sana_doll

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Lika i went through ur synopsis...i must say its very well written,u r the only responsible student i saw Big smile cuz u submitted ur work on time,unlike other students who didnt bother Cry
thats why u got 10/10 and for these pics u added u get xtra 2 marks..keep working hard,and support eijoology Clap Clap Clap
and a golden star is given to u now...i can see u graduating in eijoology wid flying colors Tongue LOL
ddddd IF-Sizzlerz
ddddd
ddddd

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed Sana dii...awwwww Hug!! haila...eijo ne maar dala...! anything for eijoo...haila...! thanks jaan! luv u ! Hug...

sana and uzi di are the bestest teachers in the world...!

Eijo...loves sana and uzi Big smile
sana_doll IF-Rockerz
sana_doll
sana_doll

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ddddd

Embarrassed Sana dii...awwwww Hug!! haila...eijo ne maar dala...! anything for eijoo...haila...! thanks jaan! luv u ! Hug...

sana and uzi di are the bestest teachers in the world...!

Eijo...loves sana and uzi Big smile

u r a good student jan..others should also submit it nowLOL
**ayshia** Senior Member
**ayshia**
**ayshia**

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
hey sana whats the assignment on Confused jaan!
heart*beat IF-Sizzlerz
heart*beat
heart*beat

Posted: 29 March 2006 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
oops i need to submit my assignment....hailaaa sanaaa maam u are sooo nice and sweet...love u....can i have more time plzz? Embarrassed LOL

Go to top