Kkavyanjali

India-Forums

   
Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

*EijazAnita-Physics,Chmistry,Biolgy Skl* (Page 154)

sana_doll IF-Rockerz
sana_doll
sana_doll

Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 8162

Posted: 29 August 2006 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaash

Originally posted by sana_doll

Originally posted by white rose

LOL LOL apu i cant wait to hear the sheyri Big smile then we can teach our pupils too LOL LOL
yah apu..we are better then kanjoos LOL LOL



yeah jan we are always willing to give our credit for himLOL


LOL

btw.. up date jaanLOLLOLLOLkuch ho raha hain kya school meinEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedcoz..i'm busy in making KA memories for me...CryCryCryi miss my soham..but he is busy in big nitesLOL



apu soham humey cricket team dega anjali ke sathLOL

fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Joined: 05 January 2005
Posts: 19543

Posted: 29 August 2006 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sana_doll

Originally posted by kaash

Originally posted by sana_doll

Originally posted by white rose

LOL LOL apu i cant wait to hear the sheyri Big smile then we can teach our pupils too LOL LOL
yah apu..we are better then kanjoos LOL LOL



yeah jan we are always willing to give our credit for himLOL


LOL

btw.. up date jaanLOLLOLLOLkuch ho raha hain kya school meinEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedcoz..i'm busy in making KA memories for me...CryCryCryi miss my soham..but he is busy in big nitesLOL



apu soham humey cricket team dega anjali ke sathLOL

Haila, cricket team LOL LOL LOL..hehe imagine
Soham coaching his lil kids LOL Anjali can be umpire LOL 

kaash IF-Sizzlerz
kaash
kaash

Joined: 04 May 2005
Posts: 11074

Posted: 29 August 2006 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
cricket team?? LOL LOL LOL
/sana..we r also his wife nah?? toh..humara kya kasoor?? Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy we wanna make atleast 5/6 cricket team wid him LOL
sana_doll IF-Rockerz
sana_doll
sana_doll

Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 8162

Posted: 29 August 2006 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaash

cricket team?? LOL LOL LOL
/sana..we r also his wife nah?? toh..humara kya kasoor?? Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy we wanna make atleast 5/6 cricket team wid him LOL



lol apu iska matlab so many bignitesEmbarrassed
Leenasmg IF-Sizzlerz
Leenasmg
Leenasmg

Joined: 17 September 2005
Posts: 13932

Posted: 29 August 2006 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pardesi-mem

Hehe, yeh Lil L..i thgt i was the only one who didnt understand LOL LOL i blame my poor hindi/urdu Embarrassed

LOLLOLLOLI am always confusedEmbarrassedLOL..my urdu/hindu is even worse than badEmbarrassed

Leenasmg IF-Sizzlerz
Leenasmg
Leenasmg

Joined: 17 September 2005
Posts: 13932

Posted: 29 August 2006 at 3:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kaash

cricket team?? LOL LOL LOL
/sana..we r also his wife nah?? toh..humara kya kasoor?? Unhappy Unhappy Unhappy we wanna make atleast 5/6 cricket team wid him LOL

Ohh goshLOL...unbeleivableWinkLOL

white rose IF-Sizzlerz
white rose
white rose

Joined: 29 May 2005
Posts: 13707

Posted: 29 August 2006 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
yaar what is this..
such bad attendance at the school Ouch
sana_doll IF-Rockerz
sana_doll
sana_doll

Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 8162

Posted: 29 August 2006 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by white rose

yaar what is this..
such bad attendance at the school Ouch


lol jan...me hereEmbarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
eijazanita

Author: Iluvanieij   Replies: 4   Views: 676

Iluvanieij 4 676 02 June 2009 at 12:51am by -Zeustina-
My2 New video Mix (EijazAnita)

Author: ..Sakeena..   Replies: 6   Views: 594

..Sakeena.. 6 594 27 October 2008 at 10:55am by ~*shaili*~
2 new video mix EijazAnita&EiJenifer

Author: ..Sakeena..   Replies: 5   Views: 541

..Sakeena.. 5 541 08 August 2008 at 6:57am by ..Sakeena..
EijazAnita

2

Author: gauri17   Replies: 10   Views: 1164

gauri17 10 1164 20 April 2008 at 6:45am by -Frozen-
EijazAnita

Author: gauri17   Replies: 3   Views: 647

gauri17 3 647 27 October 2007 at 11:02am by x.Dazzling.x

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kkavyanjali Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index