Kkavyanjali

India-Forums

   
Kkavyanjali
Kkavyanjali

*EijazAnita-Physics,Chmistry,Biolgy Skl* (Page 115)

sana_doll IF-Rockerz
sana_doll
sana_doll

Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 8162

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eijazwife

dont forget me, i love strawberries and cream too, i pick the green ends off though Wink miss sana could mr Eijoo teach us how to eat stawberry and cream today Big smile Anita could volunteer to help or one off the pupils Big smile


noori taught me to pick off the leaves LOLLOL
ok teacher eijoo would hold a special session  for us all and will teach us to eat strawberries and cream...and he will be accompanied by anita and we will see how he feed her strawberries and creamLOL that would be practical classLOL

sana_doll IF-Rockerz
sana_doll
sana_doll

Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 8162

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eijazwife

Originally posted by sana_doll

Originally posted by eijazwife

dont forget me, i love strawberries and cream too, i pick the green ends off though Wink miss sana could mr Eijoo teach us how to eat stawberry and cream today Big smile Anita could volunteer to help or one off the pupils Big smile


noori taught me to pick off the leaves LOLLOL
ok teacher eijoo would hold a special session  for us all and will teach us to eat strawberries and cream...and he will be accompanied by anita and we will see how he feed her strawberries and creamLOL that would be practical classLOL

miss, can we take video recorders into class, i want to record this fo rmy own personal use, i will call it the EIJANITAZ STRAWBERRY SHOWBig smile



yea sure..infact i will make this a compulsionLOLLOL
it can give further help in xamsLOL
i'll come wid my moto phone and then call it a "moto momentEmbarrassed"
CrazyNoori IF-Rockerz
CrazyNoori
CrazyNoori

Joined: 12 November 2005
Posts: 7092

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 3:35am | IP Logged
woho peeps strawberries and cream lesson yay me jumping i will for defo have my moto fone too and it will be a um nice observation to see my two fav stars teachin us strawberries and cream ere can we bring a someone special to so we can um practice on them like say a male um friend Embarrassed ahem ahem

Luvs YA

Luv Noori (strawberries and cream luva)
sweet_&_sexc Senior Member
sweet_&_sexc
sweet_&_sexc

Joined: 19 June 2006
Posts: 667

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 4:00am | IP Logged
i am here now so wat we learning 2day?!!!! Smile
funkygirlz95 Goldie
funkygirlz95
funkygirlz95

Joined: 10 February 2006
Posts: 1490

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sana_doll

Originally posted by funkygirlz95

Originally posted by sana_doll

Originally posted by funkygirlz95

haila the forum has changed a lot!!


ursiiiiiiiiii kidher ho??Cry
awwwwwww jaan i've just come back from holidays! school acha chalra ha hai!! hihi sana i have improved my urdu, u won't laugh now!!!LOL



how were ur holidays dear...u better come on msn soon...i can see ur urdu..kafi improvements hainLOL

btw u had my cell number na?? u didnt contact meCry

Dun't ask yaar it's the last time dat i'm going to pakistan! it's really dirty where i live! u know wot i forgot my mobile here with all the number even i was supposed to fone uzi n roshu! n plus even my ship it was lost! so no fone! OMG ptv was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring! shit tv channel worst ever,  my dad said next time we'll put cable n everything, we goes there will never be a next time, i'm never going back there!

i forgot my damn fone, i wanted to fone eijoo aswell!Cry

i have n't come on if too, girls r not allowed to go in cyber caf where i live.Angry

will talk to u laterz!!!LOLback to skl!

 

sana_doll IF-Rockerz
sana_doll
sana_doll

Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 8162

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by funkygirlz95

Originally posted by sana_doll

Originally posted by funkygirlz95

Originally posted by sana_doll

Originally posted by funkygirlz95

haila the forum has changed a lot!!


ursiiiiiiiiii kidher ho??Cry
awwwwwww jaan i've just come back from holidays! school acha chalra ha hai!! hihi sana i have improved my urdu, u won't laugh now!!!LOL



how were ur holidays dear...u better come on msn soon...i can see ur urdu..kafi improvements hainLOL

btw u had my cell number na?? u didnt contact meCry

Dun't ask yaar it's the last time dat i'm going to pakistan! it's really dirty where i live! u know wot i forgot my mobile here with all the number even i was supposed to fone uzi n roshu! n plus even my ship it was lost! so no fone! OMG ptv was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring! shit tv channel worst ever,  my dad said next time we'll put cable n everything, we goes there will never be a next time, i'm never going back there!

i forgot my damn fone, i wanted to fone eijoo aswell!Cry

i have n't come on if too, girls r not allowed to go in cyber caf where i live.Angry

will talk to u laterz!!!LOLback to skl!

 



haila the place seems really scary..was it a village or something???
haila ptvLOL
didnt u get any other channels jan?? it must be bad na..Confused
chalo atleast u are back nowLOL
sana_doll IF-Rockerz
sana_doll
sana_doll

Joined: 10 May 2005
Posts: 8162

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_&_sexc

i am here now so wat we learning 2day?!!!! Smile


welcome sapna..we are going to have a session on how eijaz feeds anita strawberries and cream LOLLOL
come wid ur video camerasLOLLOL
cuty_a Goldie
cuty_a
cuty_a

Joined: 15 November 2005
Posts: 2427

Posted: 17 August 2006 at 5:15am | IP Logged
< ="text/">XzWXso(1,"XzWTimeout('enableDesignMode()', 20);");
 
Originally posted by sana_doll

Originally posted by sweet_&_sexc

i am here now so wat we learning 2day?!!!! Smile


welcome sapna..we are going to have a session on how eijaz feeds anita strawberries and cream LOLLOL
come wid ur video camerasLOLLOL


strawberries n cream!! mmmmm . . . .  LOL
my video camera is ready TongueBig smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
eijazanita

Author: Iluvanieij   Replies: 4   Views: 676

Iluvanieij 4 676 02 June 2009 at 12:51am by -Zeustina-
My2 New video Mix (EijazAnita)

Author: ..Sakeena..   Replies: 6   Views: 595

..Sakeena.. 6 595 27 October 2008 at 10:55am by ~*shaili*~
2 new video mix EijazAnita&EiJenifer

Author: ..Sakeena..   Replies: 5   Views: 541

..Sakeena.. 5 541 08 August 2008 at 6:57am by ..Sakeena..
EijazAnita

2

Author: gauri17   Replies: 10   Views: 1167

gauri17 10 1167 20 April 2008 at 6:45am by -Frozen-
EijazAnita

Author: gauri17   Replies: 3   Views: 648

gauri17 3 648 27 October 2007 at 11:02am by x.Dazzling.x

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kkavyanjali Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index